What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on hoping for the villains.
I'm always rooting for them because they got more sympathy then the good ones.
I know King will fall. Like all the others I liked.

Doesn't seem to be that much if I read what you've wrote.
Really? and what did i wrote?
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys think Marco is gonna heal Usopp and Nami? They seem a little too beaten up to participate in the fight right now
Well, its more than plausible that happens. Nothing holding marco now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you guys think Marco is gonna heal Usopp and Nami? They seem a little too beaten up to participate in the fight right now
Depends on the timing. I doubt he will pay much attention to other people. He should give a ride to Robin and Zoro.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
That would be too overkill and certainly it would ruin the fight but assuming there can't be fight in the first place, in that Nami and Usopp are eventually too weak to go through such perilous dangers, then perhaps it will be the case.

This is already enough.
Mods have a (now take note in case you don't know) a so called "real life".
Scary I know.
Some might have barely time to deal with that bullshit some of you spit around.​
I never Said you dont have lifes, but i know for a fact mods were online when the spam of BS Gifs were happen. Thats what i meant " with too patient or Very incompetent."

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never Said you dont have lifes, but i know for a fact mods were online when the spam of BS Gifs were happen. Thats what i meant " with too patient or Very incompetent."
God for fucking sake this thread is dead before the new spoilers info dump. What are you looking for here?

This will stop once something happens. Right now no one cares and have fun.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
God for fucking sake this thread is dead before the new spoilers info dump. What are you looking for here?

This will stop once something happens. Right now no one cares and have fun.

As I said.
They're screaming for early spoilers.
No any great informations are leaked.
Theories coming up and another fanboy-clash between the wankers.
"Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers" spam instead of being patient.
Stop this early thread opening if you don't have specific spoilers goddam.​

Status
Not open for further replies.