What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He defeated Apoo last chapter. Are you reading spoilers only? Chapter was out last week.

You think Zoro needs to kill Apoo to get a W. Moving the goalposts...
You dont get it do you, Zoro always takes the L no matter what, that's how OP works, even if he didnt get Damaged by Apoo after he got up, Apoo is stronger than Zoro. Get with the Headcanon Bro

im just being sarcastic hahaha

F

Fallen Prince

Yamato can tell base on Luffy fighting style that he was strong he hadn’t given his all. She did say this is only reminding her of the battle the past
I doubt there is any point in adding this now. I prefer to watch franky's fight . I hope oda grows a ball and not offpanel .

Where the fuck is Zoro?

Does Zoro just disappear from the story after so much goddamn build up?

This is the shittiest pacing I've ever seen.

I'm actually going to be possible if we cut back to like five chapters later and Zoro got lost offscreen
Zoro is probably in the chapter, Korean spoilers always leaves out 25-30 percent of the chapter

The spoiler where it said "Apoo was running around" but that ended up with him clashing with Zoro and Drake

Where the fuck is Zoro?

Does Zoro just disappear from the story after so much goddamn build up?

This is the shittiest pacing I've ever seen.

I'm actually going to be possible if we cut back to like five chapters later and Zoro got lost offscreen
MAN THATS FUCKING NONSENSE. WHAT IS ODA DOING WTF

WE WANT THE WAR NOT A FUCKING FLASHBACK ABOUT THIS TRASH CHARACTER ACE COMON MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.