What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro put down Apoo for longer than Kizaru did. Zoro top tier confirmed. :catrude:
People simply fail to comprehend how powerful of a plot armor Supernova get in the series. Kizaru would have killed severals on Sabaody Archipelago but the author made it look like those kicks turned low high tier level instead of being top tier worthy like they should of been. Also the author made Mihawk miss Luffy in such a flowed way in MF and not a coincidence Kizaru failed to kill Luffy too with his kick during that very arc.

Apoo is meant to do something else this arc, this is the only reason why he got up.

But wasnt the only reason the Franky ran away because Jinbe told him to do so?
Franky one-shotted another Number just couple of chapters before, Hacha isnt a problem.
Franky will defeat Sasaki without doubt, imo. He is capable of even more.
Well that's because you got too much faith in the mid trio.

Ive already seen where you have Robin in your tier list.

Just don't think Franky should be that strong if Sasaki is really even half worth his Calamity hype .

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
People simply fail to comprehend how powerful of a plot armor Supernova get in the series. Kizaru would have killed severals on Sabaody Archipelago but the author made it look like those kicks turned low high tier level instead of being top tier worthy like they should of been. Also the author made Mihawk miss Luffy in such an flowed way and not a coincidence Kizaru failed to kill Luffy too with his kick during that very arc.

Apoo is meant to do something else this arc, this is the only reason why he got up.
Really that’s the only reason r u sure

:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

you mean. if Zoro can one shot someone than that someone is automatically trash in your eyes?
fine by me, but at least be honest in this.

I on the other hand treat Zoros performance as a feat vs a fellow SN. and I will not downplay Apoo because of it.
Nope never one shot apoo tank it

Fucking Sabretooth Whos Who looks so fucking cool man. Hes wasted on Jinbe if thats his end of arc fight.
Well of you are adamant on Sanji's final fight not being against Black Maria then its also believable to think WsW isn't Jinbe's. Franky already took over the Sasaki fight for Yamato so there's that.

And Brook/Robin are excellent candidates for that Idea

So Zoro was not stronger than Monet ? Zoro is not stronger than Apoo ? Lol!
You are just healing yourself with your headcannon because we all know here Zoro won that fight. Kidd did the same thing to Apoo but Apoo countered him back but with Zoro ? playing dead.

This situation is like monet, he showed them who is the boss and let the fodders finish the job.
Btw his mission was to take the antidote, where is actually the antidote ? yeah on chopper's hands, we call that a W because Zoro just saved all samurais and even the ennemies, not good to be that salty bino you gonna have cholesterol at young age:kata:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I mean he used 720 pounds, with is a move, + the last one looks like lion song.
he used a nameless air slash vs Queen and a nameless attack vs Apoo.
while I agree that is looks like Shishi Sonson its never named.

you imply that not screaming out a name for it makes an attack weaker. sorry, no.
Sanji used a strong kick vs Oven and it failed to do anything significant. thats a fact I am afraid.

Im really happy that WsW getting the Sabertooth zoan, I want so badly that fruit for him and I was right, can´t be happy anymore.
I've been wanting to see a Saber Tooth zoan user be part of Kaido's crew since the Zou arc, so seeing it finally happen and seeing a really cool and interesting character Who's Who having it really makes me happy.

Also because of Who's Who having a Saber Tooth zoan, he's now my second favorite Tobi Roppo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.