What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the Sanjifans (<3) are trying to troll Zoro who did his job and saved the whole alliance

Where was apoo when Zoro attacked Queen, had a discussion with Marco Robin and Chopper

:myman:
Having tea break, they were playing "boxing match" and bell rang for second round just before Zoro finishing Apoo, in that break Zoro talking to Marco, Robin..this is not One Piece and pirates and war, this is Hajime no Zoro where Zoro trains to become boxing championship in "fair and square" boxing matches :myman::kayneshrug:

@MarineHQ62
With Drake defeating Apoo and beeing free, do you think we gonna get Drake and Sanji vs Queen?
It was already hint by Oda and I wouldn´t be surprise if Drake want a revanche after taking the beating by Queen.
Also I everytime though that WsW becaming Drake opponent, but with Jinbe holding him up the question get open how strong are the strongest flyers.

You know my opinion, Jinbe isn´t far away from Doffy(in my opinion he even had the bettter feats)lvl yet he face now WsW whoo is in my opinion Drake lvl. What this meaning for Drake and overall the lvl of the flyers(ofc Sasaki vs Franky is starting but let be honest I doubt Franky beating on his own Sasaki).
I'll be waiting for how Jinbe performs against Who's Who.

I have Who's Who >~ Perospero and Jinbe is a solid YC3/Jack level with matchup advantages Jinbe can beat or compete with even YC1.

And Yeah, Drake + Sanji vs Queen seems very likely.

This shouldnt be used to downplay Zoro. He's dealt the most damage to a SN who many disregarded before but is proving himself to be a complete fighter with high endurance levels.

Remember that Apoo took Kizaru's kick head on and survived it. Hawkins lost lives just from taking those kicks.
Also Hawkins lost a life because of Zoro.

That much is canon. It explains that not all the Supernova possess the same level of durability or then again plot armor only works when you have no lives left of course.

Just as the circle of life, Ws and Ls for reactionary wankers on WorstGen Forums are topsy turvy :yodaswag:

And I'm here to meme it all :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last Chapter it was

This Chapter it's :pepapoo:

But trolling aside, I never expected Apoo to be out after one slash. He's a supernova for a reason and OP fighters are brawlers and endurance beasts anyway.

I'm glad Drake got to have his moment because he's been underused so far. Unfortunately for y'all, OP isn't a traditional battle manga. It's unpowerscalable. Most "fights" are encounters and skirmishes. So reactionary responses to every panel of a hit landing are so ridiculous lol Provides no ground for rational discourse, but provides fooooood for the memers :myman:

And now the next L:suresure:

Judge's son fanboys must be very familiar with "opponent wakes up again in following chapter" already, that's why they talk about it so quickly :suresure:

Following chapter:

You're being silly. Sanji never knocked him out. He just kicked him as he realized he really wanted Luffy and then he ignored him and went to his boyf--captain

Status
Not open for further replies.