What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Could destroy a door Sanji couldn't break in PH(with his laser)
A door that absorbs impacts - the same material that WB couldn't break.
> Could defeat 2 Doffy executives in Shogun mode, in PH once again
Which is not really impressive, they were weak af.
Kyros defeated them instantly.
> Now is about to fight a veteran lvl opponent who were causing trouble to Sanji before he gained the RS power-up
What?:kaidowhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lmao if Ace puts a better fight against Kaido than Luffy first round. Or he gets destroyed instantly but it could hype Ace a lot .
Luffy was already putting a better fight against Yami Teach in Impel Down than Ace ever did when they had encountered in Banaro :P

Oda can do whatever he wants. Who actually thought Kinemon could hurt Kaido? People thought he was weaker than Brook and absolute trash and fodder.
Well with Kinemon Oda could actually retcon it somewhat properly. Oden teaching it to them in the past was always on the table, however, Ace has none of that.

He was literally an overconfident rookie with an OP ability and for all we know he wasn't trained nor taught by anyone.
poor writing on oda’s part

ace never mentioning wano is hilarious

:milaugh:
Oda creating holes with his writing bigger than anything BB could come up with, lol.

..though :D

Edit: But nonetheless still like the rest you wrote. I agree with it. I would also like to see them grow and surpass their limits, but I certainly have my difficulties seeing how it could logically go down.
I don't personally agree with the idea thar General Franky being exponentially stronger than actual Franky at the end of the day. Considering Sasaki potentially will destroy the armor and the fight continues with him outside the suit, it would make sense.

There is a gag that General Franky really does nothing but act as a suit of armor for Franky. He always comes out of the suit to do attacks lol. He did do that sword/shield attack at Punk Hazard, but it seemed kinda lame. We'll see of he does anything notable in the suit, im expecting most of his attacks to be from actual franky

The reason for a very small flashback could be, that we see Ace using his awakening or something like "Dai Enkai:...", which literally means "great flame commandment" or something like it, which then gets clarified as one of his awakening abilities perhaps.
So basically a retcon for Ace, who was taken out of the story, before all sorts of haki stuff and awakening became a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.