What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 pages and I bet 2/3 of them are about Zoro versus Sanji.

Get a damn psychologist, seriously. You guys are mentally ill, no sane individual is so obsessed with Ws and Ls from cartoon characters that, on top of that, are clearly stressed as rivals by Oda so you can feed his money machine.

Have some self-respect for once, you are supposed to be adults. This forum is getting more and more annoying as time goes, for real.

Speed & ice control
Speed... But that's actually the thing. I can see it giving him a good advantage against a really big creature/target just as Black Maria, who might spam her spiders web stuff,, while I don't think it would be any major problem for hybrid Page 1.
It's not like he will constantly speedblitz him.
But I'm inclined to agree to disagree on that matter.

S

Shuyaku

161 pages and I bet 2/3 of them are about Zoro versus Sanji.

Get a damn psychologist, seriously You guys are mentally ill, no sane individual is so obsessed with Ws and Ls from cartoon characters that, on top of that, are clearly stressed as rivals by Oda so you can feed his money machine.

Have some self-respect for once, you are supposed to be adults. This forum is getting more and more annoying as time goes, for real.
u must be a sanjitard trying to cope, take ur L like a man, zoro stomps ur fodder beta cook :gokulaugh::seriously::myman::kayneshrug::funky::steef::choppawhat::okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.