What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bennbeckman @Krusher1357 @Aknolagon @yj @MarimoHeado @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Luffy bin Dragon @PeperLevi

Fellow Zoro fans and a chopper fan who hates judges son

Judges son will either now be called Judges Son OR “QUEENS BASTARD SON”

Also, please let’s not resort to Queens bastard bashing bc it assumes that he is equivalent to Zoro (which is clearly not the case). I no longer want Queens Bastard fans to ride the coattails of Zoros actual battle victories.

:gokulaugh:
I dont hate Judge's Son at all, it was obvious he was getting out of that web. Im hoping he gets a big fight because he deserves it. It's the idiotic Zoro haters who rant week after week their bullshit headcanon that comes out of fantasyland. Zoro slashed Apoo and they we're still angry at the fact. If Zoro takes a big L, i have no issue saying that either.

Zoro could cut down God and they would say it's a sneak attack.

Zoro will have his moment to shine in the arc, He's the 2nd star character in Wano only behind Luffy and that's been pretty evident. Gotta be patient and wait and see

If the 6 weaker strawhats and jzs can randomly just solo tobiroppo and Allstars because plot. When non of them even now have really shown anything to put them on those levels

Fuck it have luffy solo kaido too
:kayneshrug:
Unlike the rest of them main has been at least prepping himself the whole arc to fight him. Arguably ever since punk hazard with him fighting and growing the most too

If the 6 weaker strawhats and jzs can randomly just solo tobiroppo and Allstars because plot. When non of them even now have really shown anything to put them on those levels

Fuck it have luffy solo kaido too
:kayneshrug:
Unlike the rest of them main has been at least prepping himself the whole arc to fight him. Arguably ever since punk hazard with him fighting and growing the most too
Kaido isn't like the all stars etc
The diff is big
It will be Kaido vs Luffy Zoro Law kidd

F

Fallen Prince

I really hope there is no Ace flashback . I agree with people ragging here , i am invested for a decade into the story .

If someone told me chapter 1000 is about how Ace fought kaido in flashback and loses , i won't believe this at all but here we are discussing this shit .

However like someone said Oda needs decent reason to have yamato into the plot , It appears to be force feed and at times i am resigned to the fact Yamato might be a Strawhat member .

F

Fallen Prince

To me its really about tying Yamato into the story and making her relevant. We only knew Ace went to Onigashima because she mentions they had a relationship of some kind. What I'm hoping for is that a Kaido flashback just sort of covers all of it:

- Starts with Kaido as a kid/dragon/whatever, gets adopted by Rocks or something
- Meets Big Mom/Whitebeard/Shiki, we see snippets of the God Valley incident (assuming Oda doesnt want to reveal everything about that incident yet)
- Group disbands. Big Mom and Kaido have some additional relationship (he owes her for some reason). Kaido sent to Impel Down.
- King the former Warden, befriends him, is sent to Punk Hazard for giant experimentation. King accompanies him there. Queen, a Vegapunk scientist, also befriends him.
- All 3 break out of Punk Hazard with the other failed experiments (the Numbers). Incident is covered up.
- Time goes on, Kaido has Yamato with someone, encounters a young Jack, takes over Wano, beats into submission Sasaki, WsW, Black Maria, etc.
- Ace arrives at Wano, encounters Yamato, they are close. For some reason Ace leaves and doesn't return (this is what I dont get)
- We see plenty of scenes where Yamato has a terrible relationship with Kaido. We see a ton of character motivations from Yamato and growth.
- Back to present

Not sure but I hope its all one consolidated flashback, unless the Ace stuff is only meant to last a chapter or 2 with Yamato.

Edit: @Bounty obviously what I'm saying above is all guesswork and bs, totally don't know anything about Kaido's past or adamant on that yet
I feel we might see Rocks comeback . Oda said the lurking legend will be biggest challenge straw hat will ever face . So far , Sengoku never said Rocks being dead , it all seem murky and i am pretty sure the real story about God valley will be revealed by kaido and Big mom .

Status
Not open for further replies.