What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky beats one sword Zoro.
Franky one shots Apoo with Radical beam.
Franky can probably smash multiple biscuit soldiers with a radical beam.
Franky is the truth.
Post automatically merged:

Finally, someone who isn’t lost in their headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy > Zoro > RS Sanji > Jinbei > Franky > Brooke ~ base Sanji.
Franky doesn't beat base Luffy ?

Sanji literally said fighting Page One without his raid suit would be really risky.

Sasaki is probably even stronger than Page One. And Franky will probably beat him whole sale.

Who does Sanji need to talk to for upgrades? Franky.

Why would Franky build himself worse tech than Sanji lol

All this nonsense falls apart when you realise that Franky didn't fight PageOne and he was right there

C

critical mindset

Totally untrue, Sanji's reason for using RS is because Sanji wanted to defeat Pageone quickly and without getting hurt.
Sanji without RS would have won the same way, only it would be a tough fight
Sanji just wanted to test how durable the suit was from the attack. When BMP attacked the Vinsmokes they didnt mention the suit, they mentioned their "steel skin" as the problem for not being able to damage them. The RS does not offer any hardness, only the cape does. When P1 hits Sanji or King perforates him with the beak, Sanji himself takes the full brunt of that.

I understand what you are saying here, and maybe I was not clear enough.

What i was saying is :

Snack had better rank than Perospero post Skip and was a Sweet commander, a thing Peros isn't. Snack also has only 100M bounty less than Peros while being 20 years younger. So we can think that Snack is the rising star and even if Peros is more experienced Snack is stronger than him, his rank as SC can prove it;

But Snack portayal and Perospero portrayal are quite different in WCI arc and even after. Snack was demoted from his SC rank, was barely introduced during the arc while Peros had a leading role all along, was not only the brain but also demonstrated his powers and versatility : Jimbe was worried about one of his candy structures, trapped the Vinz, Stomped Pedro etc. Even during Wano Peros has the leading role, has something with Marco and a hype arrow attack.

So Oda is giving a lot of importance to Peros compared to other, and even if he isn't a SC he is a main deal of the BMP. So comparing Snack and Peros some can consider that Peros is still above Sanck even if Snack was promoted (and demoted) as SC.

And then I compared with the Jack situation.

Jo said that maybe WsW and Jack were kinda the same as Snack and WsW where Peros could be said to be equal or stronger than Snack.

We can think that like Snack, Jack is the rising star of the BP but still inferior or equal than an more experienced warrior below him in rank (WsW here).

I said that I didn't think so for multiple reasons.

The main reason is portrayal : Jack has good portrayal overall : Mink main threat, fought Fuji and Sengoku, trunked by Zunisha and survived, fought the Minks in sulongs, was trashed by Sulong Dukes but they are uber strong and even Kaido said that jack was strong but the enemies were too much. Jack was also the first one hitting the billion mark, the hype effect was huge. Everyone imagined that Jack was the right hand of Kaido for a long time.

Compared to Snack portrayal, Jack's one is huge. Jack is a main character of Wano, still a All star even if he lost some times, hyped by Kaido, have good feats (against Minks) etc. So Oda didn't use Snack and Jack the same way. Jack has still some good hype and will deliver in an arc where the BP are the main foes and during a fighting arc (hybrid etc). While Snack bounty is good for 30, but it was introduced the last and after Kata, Cracker, Smoothie and Peros one, so the hype effect was not there at all. We were all like : okay he is strong. While Jack bounty even if lesser than Queen and King had a huge effect on the reader.
So for me Jack is not Snack.

Now WsW. WsW seems indeed the first or second most powerful F6 (with Drake). he seems also the most relevant one fighting wise : the guy dare to challenge the All star, wanted to capture Yamato, trapped Drake etc. He also seems strong, the guy has maybe an history with Jimbe. But he never outshined Jack for now. Kaido asked the All star if they were agree to the challenge and they both said yes without any hesitations and Jack didn't seem bothered. Jack is still more important and more relevant.

So for now I can't compare Snack/Peros to Jack/WsW
Peros is the first son. He's definitely not going to be something as menial as a sweet commander.

I actually like that Franky and Jinbe are taking on the alleged top F5. Its why I dont think Sanji is fighting Black Maria. WsW in particular was confident enough to gun for a Calamity seat (Sasaki too but seemed less interested?). Maybe Robin and Brook team up for Black Maria if they catch up to Sanji, as with Usopp/Nami for Ulti?

Queen still is interested in Sanji and Zoro may potentially encounter King. This is important. Im also starting to begin think that Jack may actually be Luffy's warmup fight since Kaido probably won't be a solo effort. It does technically make sense, but we'll see who Luffy runs into on the 5th floor.

Jinbe vs WsW
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook and Chopper vs P1
Usopp (coo)and Nami (Zeus)vs Ulti
What you think of this @Paperchampion23
The problem is that would put Brook below Franky and Robin in term of potrayal but he already shined a lot in WCI. And he could still fight hotei or whatever after
I could see this, maybe Brook goes with Robin to fight Black Maria? Its possible Chopper can handle P1 by himself but Black Maria is above him and Ulti.

Going to be an interesting few weeks with matchups that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.