What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who thinks Yamato is talking about Ace hasn't been paying attention. If Ace was really there to kill Kaido he would have either done it or die trying. We've all seen Ace isn't a quitter. :ace:

C

critical mindset

I agree in parts, the reason Sanji used RS is because he wanted to eliminate Pageone quickly, and he also wanted to hide his identity (that was his statement)
Yes, he wanted to hide his identity. What I meant is he allowed himself to be hit the way he did because he wanted to take the full power from P1 and see how much it would impact the suit. Sanji doesn't even offer a good block, just extends his leg hald-assedly. If you don't exert any real counter-force in this position you just have bad stability and can easily be chucked away

Similar where Daifuku overpowered Sanji but thats because Sanji and the crew were ganged up from all directions Sanji was busy looking around gauging the situation, so Daifuku could overpower him from that bad stance he was in when he isn't actively offering counter resistance

Sanji clashed with the biggest genie, but was chucked away from the exact same position that P1 chucked Sanji away from. Again, same position in both instances...

Moments before Sanji had just called P1 weak: "I can quickly take care of this idiot". Sanji would defeat P1 in base without much issue

As an adjustment, I am putting these matchups as a safer bet but Oda is destroying fan logic already lol. I must say, the WsW matchup does make this a bit more comfortable because Franky is a powerhouse, even though he is grouped with Robin/Brook, so I did have trouble seeing Brook vs. WsW even though I thought Oda would go that way. I still am pretty confident in Zoro/Sanji's fights. Queen is personally tied to Sanji and King potentially as the same with Zoro through the Shimotsuki/Ringo massacre. Even Sasaki might have a personal relationship with Franky due to the Kokoro theory. We'll see.

- Zoro vs. King
- Sanji vs. Queen (personal relationship)
- Luffy (warmup) or Kid or Killer vs. Jack (recovered)
- Jinbe vs. WsW (personal relationship)
- Franky vs. Sasaki
- Robin+Brook vs. Black Maria
- Usopp+Nami vs. Ulti
- Chopper vs. Page One

I'm thinking the Luffy warm-up is likely, its an Oda staple, but I put Kid/Killer there if Oda wants to give them more exposition. Luffy did want to fight Jack, so that makes sense if its used as a feat measurement for Luffy against Jack's hybrid or something and a few big blows.

Don't take the P1, Ulti and Black Maria matchups too seriously. The are the confusing ones right now, so we could see any combination of Usopp/Nami/Robin/Brook/Chopper take on these 3 via teamups.

Its also possible that there are no teamups and Hotei/Fukurokuju are important matchups, which would then even everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.