What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be stupid, dude. I know it's a meme and all but it's getting irritating. Please stop, people really don't need to see this. Don't just start spitting facts like this. You don't need to state the obvious. Franky is top 30 and everybody knows that already. Anyone who disagrees... is just wrong.
Whoops. I meant to hit 2 but my finger slipped.
Post automatically merged:

=Franky

Why people keep pushing for sanji vs queen agenda
:lusalty:

One piece opening already spoil us sanji vs king . Sanji already did clash with king

Sanji vs King is set in stone
:kata:

Zoro will overpowered queen and defeat him. then help luffy and the others vs Kaido .

C

critical mindset

Kuro had cat theme and cat themed crew.

dam Kuro is backu:shocking:
Captain Kuro like I point out in my theory here is based on the character from George Orwell's 1984, O'Brien.

O'Brien was like Kuro a manipualting guy that, like Kuro, had a habit of always adjusting his spectacles.

O'Brien was manipulating the main character, Winstin, the same way Captain Kuro manipulated Kaya

Also O'Brien was the one implanting subliminal messages in Winston when he was asleep he had done this for 7 years. Kuro works with Jango the hypnstist

Kuro's fake name is Klahador; The name of the resistance leader (that is in fact fake and not existant at all) is called KALADOR!!
I read 1984 some years ago and when I was reading it I was like shit, this is Kuro man!! Oda you ain't fooling me :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only flatly believing the Strawhats are claiming every non-Yonko fight because:

- Luffy encountered Ulti/Page 1 first
- Yamato then interrupts that fight, then clashes with Ulti
- Sanji encounters King
- Luffy and Zoro encounter Queen
- Nami/Usopp fought and currently lost to Ulti
- Yamato encounters Sasaki, who is then traded off to Franky
- Sanji is trapped with Black Maria
- Jinbe encounters WsW

Outside of the fact that Yamato has potential to be a strawhat and the fact that Jack being defeated by Minks was a narrative payoff moment, virtually every single major beast pirate encounter so far is exclusively strawhat.

Now we'll see if Luffy runs into Jack since he's near where he was probably recovering. We'll see how the other 2 Calamities are handled, but its safe to say Oda only seems to want to pit Strawhats against Beast Pirates right now.

Again, it only seems like Sasaki/WsW are solidified with their matchips to Franky/Jinbe, but we'll see how those turn out.
That’s sending a MASSIVE message. Next strawhats are Yamato, Momo, Tama, not Carrot :blush::blush::smoothy::smoothy:

So if whos who is equal to jinbei then...:zorothink:

thats say somthing about tobi roppo powerlevel..
Tobi Roppo definitely aren't all the same strength.

There was always the relative idea that:

- WsW
- Sasaki
- Black Maria
- Ulti
- Page 1

Was the order of strength/skill based on assumed dialogue. Black Maria could also be the lowest. We dont know yet. Admittedly this is why people had issues with Brook vs. WsW, because it would have put Brook potentially higher than Sasaki, even though WsW seemed to be the most ambitious when it came to gunning for a Calamity seat.

Having Jinbe fight WsW and Franky fight Sasaki solidifies that they were the strongest F5 definitely. Now we don't know how much stronger WsW is above Sasaki (assuming he is because Franky is fighting Sasaki, not Jinbe), but it points to Jinbe/Franky being the powerhouses under Zoro/Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.