What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even see the skinny condition of Luffy?

Zoro wasn't anywhere near starving like Luffy, he wasn't even skinny.

They tried to make fun with Big mom when she turned skinny.

And now you are telling me Zoro gets KOed without even being skinny like Luffy and Big mom.

Also Luffy was waiting Sanji, he wasn't fighting anyone.

Skinny Luffy wasn't even KOed. Zoro wasn't skinny, and gets KOed? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
TBH, I feel Oda exagerrated this Luffy panel....how the fuck one can become skinny in few hours...he was completely fine when he was captured and when he was talking to bigmom and even when he was talking to Reiju...this panel serves only one purpose and that is too "emphasize/elevate" Sanji as a cook

Luffy was hungry while he was fighting Katakuri, and he was still able to finish him, and leave the mirror world lol. He only passed out when he knew he was safe with Sanji. Meanwhile Zoro passed out immediately lol
I mean Zoro can pass out all the times he wants. I just want him to stick to his promise and behead Kaido.

That should be satisfactory enough. :zorothink:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy was hungry while he was fighting Katakuri, and he was still able to finish him, and leave the mirror world lol. He only passed out when he knew he was safe with Sanji. Meanwhile Zoro passed out immediately lol
theres a difference between starving and being hungry
snakeman didnt have the same sfx
im sure weve been over this do you have memory loss or something ?

Luffy been running too. Lol oda already said they saving their energy. So you making dumb points won't help make WCI Sanji look any less pathetic. WCI arc is possibly the worse thing Oda ever did to Sanji. Gifters beat his ass while P1 and King barley did noting. His dad that calls him traah really powered him up. Its really not looking good on these Wano streets. Don't let Franky beat Sasaki. Lmao
Luffy says he can easily do it. Its Sanji whos not letting him fight fodder. Whilst Zoro is constsntly scared to fight fodder. And runs away and calls them skilled like a fag.

Luffy would only lose energy fighting fodder. Whilst Zoro was literally scared of taking damage from them. Weaking.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy says he can easily do it. Its Sanji whos not letting him fight fodder. Whilst Zoro is constsntly scared to fight fodder. And runs away and calls them skilled like a fag.

Luffy would only lose energy fighting fodder. Whilst Zoro was literally scared of taking damage from them. Weaking.
He was right sanji got negged and tied up by fodder

He had a Sword in him too. You literally see the thud, he got bodied and gave up antidote.
Post automatically merged:

Yes i seen it, i also seen Oda focused on Zoro belly saying gluurg and the difference is Zoro was eating poson for a while not just hunger
He never gave it up. It flew from him....

And again falling down from a hit doesnt mean you went unconcious....

Yes i seen it, i also seen Oda focused on Zoro belly saying gluurg and the difference is Zoro was eating poson for a while not just hunger
Why Zoro wasn't skinny?

You guys used skinny Luffy as an example if you are hungry you can be KOed.

Skinny Luffy wasn't even KOed, he talked with Sanji when he came.

Zoro was in no condition to talk with others, and he wasn't even skinny.

:seriously: Try reading the manga. I know you only read the Zoro and Sakazuki bits but try.
Then after this panel 20 min pass:

And Luffy couldn't do shit but run and try and avoid the strongs:

Now imagine non Gamma knife Mingo who starts in awakening :bamathink:
i really like doffy but oda decided he is trash, you should respect that, he is weaker than craker, weaker at least 3 red scabbard, he is too weak

And you were lying.

You did not forget that « Chopper » quote about the virus to undermine but you forget when Zoro engaged Apoo? Stop.

Or next time refrain to use this « :seriously:« as if you know better when you obviously not.
Remembering a quote is completely different than recalling the sequence of events that transpired over multiple chapters you only read once. Get off your high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.