What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean as a whole too? Or still individually?

I think individually no one can, that's almost ascertained for now.
Until I can see if WsW and Sasaki can actually match King/Queen I have all the F6 around Perospero Tops
And I see Jack withstanding them for days against the F6
Post automatically merged:

Sorry we can't

Don't want one piece rating to go down further 🤭🤭
Are you an editor?

Who's Who, Drake, Sasaki, Page One, and Ulti ALL have better fruits than Jack.
This is debatable. It is unlikely that Smilodon hunted adult mammoths, Spinosaurus had a diet mainly based on fish and I have my doubts about Pachycephalosaurus being too threatening to such mammal (but could be the case if it headbutted a leg or some vulnerable area). Triceratops and Allosaurus are more feasible options, though.

Until I can see if WsW and Sasaki can actually match King/Queen I have all the F6 around Perospero Tops
And I see Jack withstanding them for days against the F6
I can see Doffy soloing the F6 unless they show to be at least capable to give Dressrosa Law an high difficulty fight individually. Possibly more.

That might suffice since I think it takes several Dressrosa Law to defeat Mingo.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yamato was casual
She didn't keep up
Yamato didnt take her seriously . Yamato didn't even hype ulti as she hyped Luffy.

That should tell u everything
I thought words and phrases like "casual and didn't take seriously" do not exist in your dictionary given how much you refuse to accept these as valid when it comes to the characters you argue against. Yamato only ever looked away once in the clash to respond to Luffy so I don't how serious she was the fight but she looked as casual against Ulti as she was against Luffy and this is base Ulti fighting in Yamato's field of expertise after being blindsided by Yamato's Thunder Bagua. Why would Yamato hype up someone who literally lives on the same Island as her out of blue? It's not like just she just met Ulti for her to say things like "Oh you're strong, I didn't know you can fight so well until today."

Status
Not open for further replies.