What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does King's merienda mean? That keeps getting thrown around and idk what it means
it was a dumb theory of D Sanji and it got debunked within a single chapter.
not only was his prediction completely wrong, no. the chapter also hyped the character he loaths most.
resulting in utter humilitation of D Sanji.

D Sanji would not be D Sanji if that stopped him though.
with the enthusiasm of a labrador on coke and the memory of a goldfish he carried on like nothing happened.

now its time to pull the trump card. deflecting.
they can not call you desperate if you call them desperate first.
age is mandatory. growing up is optional. I mean, why would pre-school rhetoric not work on grown ups?!?!
:cheers:

My "loser" comment was deleted

Erkan12 has called for my ban from this thread multiple times now just so he can post a bunch of non-sequiter "Sanji beat Vergo" comments :suresure::suresure::suresure: He is a special case dude
Doesn’t matter what Erkan says, the truth is Vergoat broke his shin bones, everything is a coping mechanism.

They fear the mighty Vergo

King didn't hit him in the head, that's why.

I'll repeat myself:
"So what if he is bleeding? WB was bleeding because of Rear Admirals attacks lol. That's not something new. Unless you have hard skin naturally like a bunch of special people (Kaido, BM, Germa), you will be bleeding for any direct attack in this manga even if that theoretically shouldnt make a shit because the difference in power. The thing is that Sanji got no real damage, those are like mosquito bites, same with WB.
Moronic argument, no less expected actually :P "
Sanji got sent through a building where rubble dropped all over him and P1 did the same. Your stupid narrative about the RS lools worse with every chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.