What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one who always talk about logic and to not take anything seriously and you are taking seriously that marco's scene ?
Looks like Luffy is > the 3 admirals because he avoided all of them and even speedblized them at Marineford with a wood :watchout:
Difference is the demeanor of the person dodging. Luffy was fighting for his life against three admirals that didn’t give a shit.

Marco pretty much said “missed me lmao” after casually dodging Zoro, a Zoro who attacked him thinking he had set Chopper on fire.

Nope Marco doesnot,yet he has decent feats against the top tiers he faced.

Luffy on the other hand? Fs didn't save him from being oneshotted by Kaido or running away from Big mom recently.

Until Luffy has even one even clash with any of them,Marco is stronger in my book.
He didn't use FS due to PIS, I mentioned this as a caveat. I am talking Luffy's proper fighting potential not him when he is written to extend arcs due to PIS. He has subsequently trained his FS further.
In any case Raimei Hakke is a knockout technique, an inferior version from Yamato oneshot Ulti, and unnamed version oneshot Oden. There is no shame in getting knocked out by it when you are bloodlusted and not properly defending or evading.
He wanted to save stamina for Kaido.

Luffy didn't have basic ryuo in his Kaido battle and so was unable to damage Kaido, now he has the level beyond.

Marco got restrained by Big Mom very easily, and trashed by an unnamed Garp fist, hardly feats to put him above Luffy.

He didn't use FS due to PIS, I mentioned this as a caveat. I am talking Luffy's proper fighting potential not him when he is written to extend arcs due to PIS. He has subsequently trained his FS further.
In any case Raimei Hakke is a knockout technique, an inferior version from Yamato oneshot Ulti, and unnamed version oneshot Oden. There is no shame in getting knocked out by it when you are bloodlusted and not properly defending or evading.
He wanted to save stamina for Kaido.

Luffy didn't have basic ryuo in his Kaido battle and so was unable to damage Kaido, now he has the level beyond.

Marco got restrained by Big Mom very easily, and trashed by an unnamed Garp fist, hardly feats to put him above Luffy.
An unnamed garp fist is one of the strongest attacks in all of one piece

Seems like a very interesting chapter!
Bit sad that the floating Onigashima plot is not explored much in this chapter but it will be explored more in the coming chapters I guess

Glad Franky vs Sasaki is shown!! Let's see how general Franky fares against a dinosaur.

Jinbe vs Who's who seems like a fantastic matchup. Jinbe vs whole crew of Who's who seems like kind of overkill. But yeah Jinbe is strong. He will handle the sabertooth tiger somehow.

Chopper situation is interesting. Don't know why Brook and Zoro don't believe Marco. They knew that Marco may come to Wano (Inu even went on a mission to find him ffs). Glad Zoro did not one shot Apoo. One shoting a WG member is kind of overkill. Drake is gonna help Chopper and other yakuza!! Maybe it's gonna be Drake vs Queen??

Marco is most probably going to lift Zoro to the top of the dome. Probably Zoro, Marco, Luffy, Kidd and Law will reach the dome at the same time. But don't know who is gonna handle King though....Sanji is busy vs Black Maria's crew.... Slowly moving towards 1000!!

Seems like a very interesting chapter!
Bit sad that the floating Onigashima plot is not explored much in this chapter but it will be explored more in the coming chapters I guess

Glad Franky vs Sasaki is shown!! Let's see how general Franky fares against a dinosaur.

Jinbe vs Who's who seems like a fantastic matchup. Jinbe vs whole crew of Who's who seems like kind of overkill. But yeah Jinbe is strong. He will handle the sabertooth tiger somehow.

Chopper situation is interesting. Don't know why Brook and Zoro don't believe Marco. They knew that Marco may come to Wano (Inu even went on a mission to find him ffs). Glad Zoro did not one shot Apoo. One shoting a WG member is kind of overkill. Drake is gonna help Chopper and other yakuza!! Maybe it's gonna be Drake vs Queen??

Marco is most probably going to lift Zoro to the top of the dome. Probably Zoro, Marco, Luffy, Kidd and Law will reach the dome at the same time. But don't know who is gonna handle King though....Sanji is busy vs Black Maria's crew.... Slowly moving towards 1000!!
If Zoro dont fight King

Marco is pretty much the only option atm

No he didnt. Kata attacked before the priest could shoot sanji and sanji dodged it and it hit the priest. Basic
Again, you're wrong and didn't understand the scene. Katakuri predicts that sanji would dodge the priests gun. He is far away and sitting at a table. Sanji isn't even looking in his direction. Katakuri, satisfied while looking into the future, makes a calm aimed shot

Sanji still dodged instantly. Based on what we learn in the Luffy fight this is only possible if sanji predicted further into the future than katakuri did, saw the mochi hitting him in a possible future, and stepped back.

It's not even basic coo. He wasn't even looking or paying attention. Sanji either has future sight of he's ultra instinct sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.