What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not All you literally said. You literally compared Zoro to the rest of the straw hats fighting beast pirates and said zoro saying he wants to fight Kaido is similar to sanji failing to take luffy to the roof even though he said he would.

I'm not saying that it's impossible for oda to prevent Zoro from getting to the roof, but comparing Zoro to the rest of the crew in this situation is not a reason to say Oda would do it. There's very clear difference between zoro and the crew this arc
:kayneshrug: We'll see what happens. Just don't be mad if it doesn't go exactly how you expect/want it too. I'll make sure to do the same

Thing is, Marco said that he will take the SH's to the roof, not just Zoro.

So if we want to stick Marco to his word, are we adamant that except for Chopper, he will make it his mission to take all of the SH's to the roof ?
In this chapter, Marco singles out Roronoa right? So... seems like he's taking Zoro to the roof.

Again, you haven't addressed that in your scenario, you are changing people's motivations without much prompting

People are also forgetting that while Marco is offering to take Zoro to the roof, he's also likely doing the same for Brook/Robin. The translator couldn't translate the following bubble, but the one after that has Brook concerned about leaving Chopper, indicating Brook and Robin are also leaving the area. Either with Marco or to the mansion.
Post automatically merged:

In this chapter, Marco singles out Roronoa right? So... seems like he's taking Zoro to the roof.

Again, you haven't addressed that in your scenario, you are changing people's motivations without much prompting
He doesn't. The dialogue got cut off. Brook is concerned he's leaving chopper. Go back and read. Very likely he plans on taking all 3, or at least tells them he'll take them somewhere else. He mentions the strawhats in that missing dialogue, but the rest is too blurry to read.

@ImmaIvanoM @Sword God Ryuma

Btw, now that Luffy made it past the 4th floor, i'm pretty sure we are going to see Luffy making it to the 5th floor at the same time as Zoro and Marco.

It could be a situation where King tries to stop Luffy on the 5th floor, and Zoro does one of those "me before my captain" moves.
If he didn't try to stop Queen, a calamity who was literally standing next to him, from stopping Luffy, why would he try to stop King on Luffy's behalf now?

He already said last chapter that the SH's should not stay on this floor, and when he asks Zoro he's probably talking about all the SH's there, because Brook interfers with the "but Chopper", and X Drake says that they can go and he will handle this floor.

So Marco's declared goal had to do with helping all the SH's, not only Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

If he didn't try to stop Queen, a calamity who was literally standing next to him, from stopping Luffy, why would he try to stop King on Luffy's behalf now?
Well how did that end up for them when Zoro did not do shit about Queen last time ? :milaugh:

@ImmaIvanoM @Sword God Ryuma

Btw, now that Luffy made it past the 4th floor, i'm pretty sure we are going to see Luffy making it to the 5th floor at the same time as Zoro and Marco.

It could be a situation where King tries to stop Luffy on the 5th floor, and Zoro does one of those "me before my captain" moves.
King is going to fight Marco, Zoro's only target is Kaido, he has said it several times that he wants to fight against kaido (much more than the other Mugiwara), There was a parallel between Marco and King who brought down the Big mom crew

King is going to fight Marco, Zoro's only target is Kaido, he has said it several times that he wants to fight against kaido (much more than the other Mugiwara), There was a parallel between Marco and King who brought down the Big mom crew
Nobody is denying a clash between Marco/King. The question is if Oda is going to spend chapters for an already established YC to surpass another one. That fight leads to nothing substantial in terms of character growth

No he specifically said roronoa
The dialogue is not finished. He continues to say something to Robin and Brook that was cut off.

Brook says he's concerned about leaving Chooper right after this. It implies they are going with Zoro Marco or Marco suggests they go somewhere else to assist (maybe the mansion, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.