What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, Erkan12 doesnt want me here because he is obsessed about Sanji and wants to go on make several posts about how he "wrecked" Vergo, he made 3 of 4 such posts completely unrelated to what the others are discussing in the thread (hey I never do that unless we're talking "veterans day") about how Sanji vs Vergo was a wreck for Sanji. When I call out his bullshit he posts a bunch of personal messages I sent ot him in private. The dude is fucking weirdo and lost all respect now
That clash was pretty even. Sanji tagged him, but he also messed his leg up, while neither went all out. Sanji didn't use Hell memories and Vergo didn't use Haki and bamboo

Apoo hit Zoro with the weaker attack. Luffy has blunt immunity and was still knocked out. Zoro would be knocking on deaths door if he took that attack.

Lmao I swear you're the only person in this forum still claiming it wasnt a sneak attack. Pathetic....

Again why are you not replying to my arguments for the double hit impact post ? Have you conceded and given up ?
We've already seen Zoro take more damage than Luffy. In fact, he took all the his damage and Luffy's damage. It's not Zoro's fault that Apoo's attacks aren't as strong as you want them to be.

So which one is it. Is it a 2v1 battle or is it a sneak attack? If you're fighting two people and one of your opponent runs up to you from your front, is in your line of sight and hits you in your chest it was not a sneak attack.

I've already counted the argument earlier you just chose to ignore it.

But you did enter this beef by siding with troll and Zoro fans.

You should complain when Zoro fans used that guy to insult me, they were all laughing at that until I showed his true nature.

He apologized for insulting me before, then he become weapon of Zoro fans and insulted me because they wanted it, then of course I reveal it, because his previous apology means nothing when he do what Zoro fans wants and insult me because they wanted it.
I usually think the same as you, they tend to gang up all together which is something that I find pitiful. But what you did is on the same level maybe even worse, at least they are kinda 'honest' in their way of being shitty

Bro, Erkan12 doesnt want me here because he is obsessed about Sanji and wants to go on make several posts about how he "wrecked" Vergo, he made 3 of 4 such posts completely unrelated to what the others are discussing in the thread (hey I never do that unless we're talking "veterans day") about how Sanji vs Vergo was a wreck for Sanji. When I call out his bullshit he posts a bunch of personal messages I sent ot him in private. The dude is fucking weirdo and lost all respect now
Man it's alright. I believe Vergo would of put Sanji 6 feet under if Vergo wasn't playing footsie with him.

Zoro vs monet: tashigi finished her off because zoros wierd thing with fighting women
Zoro vs pica: needed orlumbus's help to get him to him and high enough to cut him
Zoro vs kamazou: kept forgetting about gyukimaru causing him to get hit and faint
Zoro vs apoo: needed drakes help the whole time in order to get the antidote with drake ko'ing him

Sanji vs vergo: leg crack and ran away
Sanji vs judge: gave up mid way
Sanji vs oven: attacked once and ran away
Sanji vs page one: fought and ran away

Both are losers
:goyea:
Jinbe low diffs either

AL sama

Red Haired
I m the most hated mod to certain people cause of my strict and fair modding

so its really funny to me when I see people saying that we're biased and we do nothing

Kuma bodied Zoro is the reason why that feat doesn't work.

Buggy running away from a long distance and saved by WB pirate shortly after is the reason why that feat doesn't work.

If the same conditions happens with Zoro + Brook vs. Marco then you can compare.
Well he still dodged him, the fact he got bodied later is incosequential.

Of course that wasn't full power Kuma but Zoro's speed has always been on point. Anything else is fake news.

Zoro vs monet: tashigi finished her off because zoros wierd thing with fighting women
Zoro vs pica: needed orlumbus's help to get him to him and high enough to cut him
Zoro vs kamazou: kept forgetting about gyukimaru causing him to get hit and faint
Zoro vs apoo: needed drakes help the whole time in order to get the antidote with drake ko'ing him

Both are losers
Jinbe low diffs either
Stop the bs

Zoro vs King is fan wish
Nothing built up

Sanji vs King has more chances to happen than zoto vs King

Also, Marco would need to blitz past Queen to get zoro
Queen won't just let them pass. Marco would be easy target when he is carrying someone on his back/legs

Literally dialogue from Queen proves Queen's interest in Sanji.

Whatever, we'll see what happens lol. This is going to be a funny next few chapters with you guys.

Whitebeard is a fraud, Kaido kills him.
The one from Marineford?

I totally think so.

Not only Kaido can tank several gura fists before being done with, but Whitebeard got heart attacks and Kaido can take advantage of it by hitting Whitebeard in the head, in general in any spot that is very very weak, plus Whitebeard had basically no haki and reflexes.

Primebeard solidly beats Kaido however.

Both are losers
Jinbe low diffs either
Thankfully we can still scavenge for feats in fights that are even indecisive, and in all cases Zoro was the superior with great feats, and Sanji was just a dust bin collecting L's. Only thing he had going for him are a bunch of easy sneaks that he couldn't even capitalize on most of the time.

Last edited:

Both are losers
Jinbe low diffs either
Zoro still not the strongest swordsman after all, but who knows he already sliced half of picas body with pound ho but he still need to throwned by orlombus maybe its just for the plot to nerved zoro :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.