Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many times I've corrected people in forums who said that Eastern dragons are reptiles, have lizard scales, etc. and explained that they actually have fish scales and catfish whiskers. Now, I'm shocked that Kaido didn't eat the mythical model of the Ryu Ryu and it wouldn't surprise me that Oda just made the change for the sake of cheap subvertion as he likes, but this opens two exciting possibilities:

1) How is the actual mythical model of the Ryu Ryu family? Because right now I have no idea. I mean, Kaido's dragon is literally a ryu.

2) How are the common and ancient models of the Uo Uo family?

Regarding point 2, there's the possibility that it refers crustaceans, even though it may sound crazy. In the East there's a strong cultural connection between lobsters, crayfish, etc. and dragons, to the point that "uo" itself means lobster in some languages and, in Chinese at least, "lobster" is translated as "dragon shrimp". There also are many designs in popular works that combine dragons and crustaceans.

What do you guys think?

biggest plot twist, kaido is from the dragonman tribe and can transform between human and dragon form
-Linlin said to Kaido she have the greatest zoan fruit and give to Kaido
-after Kaido eat it, it just a fish fish fruit model Carp (like magikarp) and useless
-Kaido big debt to Linlin is the secret only Linlin know and Kaido don't want this secret to revealed
-Kaido feeling depressed and want to suicide because he ate the most useless DF

- Already in the present, Marco tries to take Zoro to the roof.
- Queen and King transform to stop Marco.

marco vs king :
- winged mythical beast df
- fire related characters (red fire vs blue fire)
- Original 4 yonko's 1st commander

queen vs zoro :
queen is big, thick, strong, sometime use sword like doflaningo's pika.. But with additional beast df & many poison..
if the plot is leading zoro (as supernova vs yonko) to help luffy VS kaido.. Then the fight should be easy like 2 vs 1..

OH Shit I just thought of an Idea, what if Zoro actually fights King now.
- He used 1 sword style Shi Shi SonSon on Apoo
- King burns his Sandai Kitetsu, Defeats King in 2 Sword Style, Tower Climb
- He receives Nidai Kitetsu
- And ZCK or ZKK, with 3 Sword Style 3000 Worlds / 9 Sword Style Asura
@Lads @Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Don DaSlayer @Luffy bin Dragon @Ice devil slayer
Judge's son wankers would say this is fake. Fuck sandai, woro needs the upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.