Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think this is probably the case. Same with WB and his WSM title, because with the gura he could destroy the world.
I think so too.

Kaido is WSC because of his devil fruit.

This Also explain the narration which we got when Kaido was introduced.

The WSC who can't captured and defeated few times but can't be killed... not even by himself.

And, thus people start considering that on one vs one bet on him because he can't be killed as he is the WSC

Ok so based off mythology, Kaido is still a dragon but a carp that transformed into one.
Not necessarily, it depends on how Oda works this out, he could also be the mythical model of the crustacean family. But if the ryu is indeed the mythical model of the fish family because of the carp that turned into a dragon as in that tale, then it opens a wide world of possibilities regarding zoans of animals that live underwater (which was kind of suggested with the axolotl model, but this one is an amphibian so it was a bit more explainable).

Funny enough, yesterday I thought of how awesome would be a Dunkleosteus devil fruit and I was kind of disappointed these animals weren't a power because of the whole water thing. Now I have some hope restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.