• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:

Only Jack and Flyers fit the crew

This arc is about Kaido and Oden with Linlin
WCI was about Kata and BM

People thought King and queen will be somewhat highlighted like even Pero was at WCI
Queen and King are obstacles for Zoro and Sanji hence why they don't have much personality yet. For all you know Queen could be the next Mr. 2 and people will be saying Queen for Nakama once we get his sad backstory or something

Is Queen a cyborg?

Like he has a mechanical arm so I guess he's a cyborg but it seems that this is deeper than that. The man stores weapons in his body. Like franky

Remember scotch who was a headliner cyborg in the beast pirates?

It seems Queen is a cyborg too and probably made scotch or something
:whitepress:

Lol, why are you angry dude... Zoro can fight whoever Oda wants... I don't mind
I am just talking about what I think...
and I feel Zoro WILL face Kaido very early with the gang, and also land a hit that wounds Kaido. But I think he will be intercepted by a calamity later and his fight for the arc will be a calamity... and he will leave the rest to Luffy for handling Kaido...

You can love it, hate it.. but I just feel this scenario and vibe with it, and see it possible from Oda....
I'm not angry Lol......it's just unbelievable how sometimes people are blind.....The guy is heading straight to the roof lolll and some of you guys still think he will fight Queen lolll. It's like you don't even read OP. X-Drake literally told him to "leave this floor to me". Zoro even said he was not interested in playing Queen's little game......He wanted to slice Kiado into pieces. He had one objective....same as Luffy and Kid. I don't know what you need more than that. But thank God we are one chapter away from it...unless we get a flashback.

two!
Oda never separated King from Queen
Isnt it the opposite?

Smoothie and Katakuri are sweet generals and that's it. There's no further distinction made in the hierarchy between them?

But king and queen are both all stars yet there's a further level difference made. King is king, the highest suite... Queen is queen, the lower suite

Actually the very names of King and Queen show who's stronger while nothing in the ranks of the big mom pirates show Katakuri is stronger

So... you're not saying anything

I agree with you 10000% bro, and that's what exactly everyone are saying but unfortunately most of the others sanji don't share the same point of view. They believe Sanji will be on Luffy and Zoro lvl, when we are saying it's not possible. At some point, they need to wake up and accept Sanji dream as you said is related to cook and finding all blue. But imagine when you see many comments about sanji on the lvl of Luffy and Zoro, it's shocking and that's where the fanwar starts. But it's good to see some sanji fans having a decent pov.

don't take personally my jokes about sanji , it was just for fun and to troll the other dude :catsure:
Yeah, Luffy > Zoro > Sanji
it's natural... and Zoro can cause problems to Luffy, and Sanji can cause problems to Zoro... that's how it works
But generally, Sanji's dream is All Blue... so he is NOT ALLOWED to take shortcuts in areas of cooking/food knowledge and he needs to hard work on it... while strength and fights are NOT his priority... he would prefer a peaceful day, while Zoro would prefer to spend the day fighting a strong opponent.. so the fact that Sanji is already keeping up still, and can still cause trouble to Zoro EVEN if he's weaker, it says a LOOOT about his character... and he surely is allowed to take shortcut in strength related shit... thus Raid Suit SHOULD NOT be something people complain about... but the hate will always exist no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.