Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is even more hilarious, since it doesn't make any sense at all.

WB started an entire fucking war with the marines to get back Ace and even called all of his allied friends to help him.
Here his sworn brother Oden's country is in grave danger, his crewmates even try to convince him to go to Wano and it would "only" be one Yonkou crew they would have to defeat.

He didn't even bother asking about where Oden is.

Then Ace tells him what happened and that all their friends in Wano are oppressed, killed and in great danger, since Oden is dead.

Yet instead of avenging is sworn brother Oden, somehow WB is like: "Naaaaah, not interested fam."

It's so, so bad, it's hilarious. It would've been better if Oda didn't try to explain it at all. Now he just tried to insult the intelligence of all his readers with such poor excuses.
C'mon, you know this is different. Whitebeard was at the end of his life and Journey as a Pirate, and Ace was at the beginning of his. There was still a chance to save Ace, but Oden was already long dead by the time the Whitebeard Pirates found out. There was no need to spill unnecessary blood on a quest for revenge. We already knew this was Whitebeards mentality, as he had told Ace time and time again to let it go when it came to Blackbeard killing Thatch. It 100 percent fits Whitebeard's narrative.

The Whitebeard Pirates risking their lives to save Ace who still has a chance at life, is not the same as throwing countless lives away on quest for revenge, which would ultimately lead to absolutely nothing gained in the end.

C'mon, you know this is different. Whitebeard was at the end of his life and Journey as a Pirate, and Ace was at the beginning of his. There was still a chance to save Ace, but Oden was already long dead by the time the Whitebeard Pirates found out. There was no need to spill unnecessary blood on a quest for revenge. We already knew this was Whitebeards mentality, as he had told Ace time and time again to let it go when it came to Blackbeard killing Teach. It 100 percent fits Whitebeard's narrative.

The Whitebeard Pirates risking their lives to save Ace who still has a chance at life, is not the same as throwing countless lives away on quest for revenge, which would ultimately lead to absolutely nothing gained in the end.
I mean Thatch was killed and he told Ace to let it go. No different here.

Guys, it was ENTIRELY in character for Whitebeard to avoid going to War with Kaido over Oden/Wano.

This is the same man who KNEW how dangerous Blackbeard was after killing Thatch and STILL did not let Ace go after him, then Ace left anyway.

He fought the Marines with his entire force and allies because they all proclaimed they were willing to die to see Ace live.

How do people not see the fucking difference here? I swear, half of you don't read this manga properly, then scream foul when you think the writing doesn't match your headcanon. Its literally explained fine this chapter.

I can't believe I even have to say this

I really dont understand , so whitebeard did not want a sacrifice because kaido is damn strong and he attacks marineford ?

Oda needs to make sense. Are we to assume kaido is most powerful person that even WB refuse to spar.
Dude, there was no point in attacking Wano over a person who was already dead. At least Ace was alive. WB went there to save him, not for revenge. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have attacked if they had killed Ace as soon as BB gave him to the WG.

Thank you @Lance_Dragonite for the full summary.

First of all, I'm glad that Oda kept the flashbacks short although it's a bit heart-warming, and Ace mentioning Cavendish is actually hilarious.

So Robin and Brook going up the castle on their own means Robin will probably go to replace Sanji against Black Maria, and probably Brook replacing Jinbe against Who's Who unless he backs Robin up. That way will be a set up to Sanji facing Queen/King (more likely it's gonna be Queen).

Marco is quite at a disadvantage here since King and Queen are blocking him and him holding Zoro with his leg kinda limits his way of fighting, unless he decides to let Zoro fights while he's holding Zoro with his legs or letting Zoro sit on top of his back. This is kinda hard to picture so we'll have to see.

I don't know what to say much about Kaido and Big Mom's part except that what a suprising DF it is. A fish model? Interesting.

Well, can't wait until the real fights start, which will happen on 2021, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.