Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can realize the difference between having a war "to save a crew member" and having a war "for revenge"
Problem is there's two panels of people who know whitebeard saying He will do this

Buggy says killing Ace as he sleeps on their ship is suicide since Whitehead would avenge him.

Garp also says that marine ford was unavoidable now and even just killing ace right there in impel down was futile

Weak. Oden was dead, but the things important to him were still there. In the end, Newgate still went to Marineford risking his crew for a single member. People important to Oden, Izo, Ace were all potentially still alive and he made no such risk.
Don´t care about weak, i am not advocate for WB´s personality, talking about the consistency.
The story never stated he would risk his crewmembers for the people they care about, while not even knowing they are alive.
Also never said he would risk it all for what is important to them.

Kozuki people were deemed all dead btw.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Back to present. King and Queen transform into dinosaurs and block Marco. Queen has guns in his mouth and shoots Marco, but bullets run through him. Queen and King say Marco it's no use now, the samurai will be dead soon and, after Momonosuke is killed, the war will be over. While Marco grabs Zoro with his legs, he replies.

They are blocking the way and Queen shoots at him.

Where does it say that they no longer block his way ?

The text makes it seem that King and Queen are in the way and both parties talk back to each other.
no read the full thing
it starts with zoro on marcos back
Cut to the Live Floor, queen tells everyone to stop Marco at any cost. Marco tells Robin and Brook to run into the castle. He then carries Zoro and flies to the ceiling.
then they try to block him
Back to present. King and Queen transform into dinosaurs and block Marco. Queen has guns in his mouth and shoots Marco, but bullets run through him. Queen and King say Marco it's no use now, the samurai will be dead soon and, after Momonosuke is killed, the war will be over.
then he grabs zoro with his talons likely to throw him to the roof
While Marco grabs Zoro with his legs, he replies.

Marco: "If you think it can end that easily then you're too naive.
What you're fighting against is the "new era" itself!!"

Are you sure? I mean it's sort of weird for Zoro to come AFTER Luffy right?

It's a Goku situation. The hero comes AFTER everyone else. Zoro Robin Wiper and Ganfall fought Enel then Luffy came after them.

For Zoro to come after Luffy, it sort of implies Zoro's the big gun in the situation. Like his presence will radically shift the fight between Three supernova and two yonko.

See the framing issue here? If kaido and big mom are whopping Luffy and company, what will Zoro coming afterwards change? Will he come in and immediately lay kaido on his ass Oden style?

Really, if Zoro doesn't reach the roof at the same time or before Luffy, I don't think the story will let him reach the roof at all. It's more likely Zoro just never reaches the roof than him reaching after Luffy since that sort of thing doesn't happen unless you're the MC
Bro, no one will arrive in that roof before Luffy in Chapter 1000 you can bet on it. Zoro may as well even arrive next chapter so we get some nice panel for the SN vs Yonkou but I very much doubt anyone arrives there before Luffy and after all this build up about him this chapter it seems high unlikely as well.

Don´t care about weak, i am not advocate for WB´s personality, talking about the consistency.
The story never stated he would risk his crewmembers for the people they care about, while not even knowing they are alive.
Also never said he would risk it all for what is important to them.

Kozuki people were deemed all dead btw.
Yeah if word about Oden's death is coming out after years I presume it should include his family's demise too, wouldn't make sense otherwise if their whole clan was burned down to the ground but only Oden's death gets reported out of all of that

Bro, no one will arrive in that roof before Luffy in Chapter 1000 you can bet on it. Zoro may as well even arrive next chapter so we get some nice panel for the SN vs Yonkou but I very much doubt anyone arrives there before Luffy and after all this build up about him this chapter it seems high unlikely as well.
Fuck all of that... I want Xebec in chapter 1000.... the staredown for whoever Luffy or Zoro or whatever can wait another chapter

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
That relies on the assumption that he didn't about their family's "death" too, if he's getting the news of his death after years then it should include his family's demise by extension too.

I agree that it's imperative of him to show the same helping to Wano like he did FI, but there's a lot more at stake when you're talking about fighting Kaido and his crew here
I guess that makes sense, but I would like that clarified rather than glossed over. And like I said, Oden cared about his home in general, and Ace met people there that he finds worth helping. It's not like Thatch where killing Teach or not won't bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.