Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so OBVIOUS and some PEOPLE here dont understand.

And they think that WB had a obligation with people of wano or oden family. Hahaha.

Imagine WB Go sacrifice more of his TREASURE for this?? We ALL know that WB canon TREASURE is his CREW. For some folk whitebeard Headcannon TREASURE is wano civilians and his Man family 😂🤣😂

Some prole here see WB as a saint and not a pirate

Is laughble

Why can't we also accept that people can make mistaken decisions? Even the Great WB
Having wrong decisions and a flawed character is not bad
I actually LIKE IT when characters sometimes go in different way than what they were establised BECAUSE life, REAL LIFE forces you sometimes to do that
It's part of realism imo to see something like what WB did.... Be it right or wrong decision, it doesn't ruin WB character for me, nor it affects how I see Oda... I think it's normal, as simple as that
If Whitbeard was written to change his mind because of sorcomstances then I'd agree with you, but he wasn't. It is clearly said that Whitbeard doesn't forgive anyone for any reason if you kill his nakama.
And it was said by Guggy who sailed with Roger and new Whitbeard very well.

Oda used Buggy to show what kind of a man Whitbeard is, a new character that we knew nothing about. Whitbeard also said that he has no fear, he's Whitbeard after all.

Man like Roger Whitbeard and Luffy aren't the type to calculate everything and then make a decision, for them their nakama have no price. Just like Luffy declared war to WG for Robin Whitbeard dicleared war to WG for Ace. Again, Whitbeard isn't a man to be afraid of/or change his mind because of real life, you touch his men and you will be killed, that's who Whitbeard was.

Roger just like Whitbeard and Luffy destroyed an entire country just because they said bad things about his men. You do not mess with Whitbeard's men, it's simply as that.

If I was Luffy I wouldn't go after Sanji because of Kaido, but if Luffy made the same decision I would be just as angry as I'm now, it goes against Luffy's character just like this BS goes against Whitbeard's character.

Last edited:
Even someone like Akainu (who was portrayed as the type to pursue his goal no matter what happens during MF arc, he even tried to kill half assed fellow Marines like Coby) was also reluctant to send his force to Wano.

WB who always prioritized his family / crewmembers, being reluctant to attack Wano doesn't sound surprising.

The naives ones wasn't Whitebeard.
It's Marco the genius who thinks the combined trio of him, Ace, and Izo could do something relevant against Wano and Beast Pirates.

Roger just like Whitbeard and Luffy destroyed an entire country just because they said bad things about his men. You do not mess with Whitbeard's men, it's simply as that.
When Oden went to face Kaido he went as his own man, not one of Whitebeard's men. WB had no real standing or reason to wage war on behalf of someone that was acting on his own for very personal reasons and that even expressed to others he didn't want their help.

that was AFTER Ace disobeyed his orders to NOT go after BB.
do y’all even read the manga?
Telling me about reading manga 😂

Whitbeard crew members talled Ace that they agree and Blackbeard should pay but Ace shouldn't go alone, he should hold on cuz Whitbeard had bad filling about it. The only reason Whitbeard stopped Ace was because Ace wanted to kill Blackbeard by himself, he felt responsible since Blackbeard was part of his division, he was under Ace. Whitbeard new samthing about Blackbeard so he didn't want Ace to go alone but Ace insisted. When Shanks came Whitbeard said him that he's going to kill Blackbeard.

Do you really believe that Whitbeard wouldn't be able to stop Ace if he wanted? Ace couldn't escape Whitbeard's ship while trying many times and he managed to do it back then? Whitbeard himself wanted to kill Blackbeard he just didn't want Ace to go alone.

Read the story properly.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Bs aside I’m really happy to see Yamato’s character getting a bit better. Hopefully it continues.
I think Oda is aware of the fact she can't join the crew if her character doesn't look solid. So far she had fallacies, specially regarding the Oden matter. I expect a character development to come to fruition in this very arc, so that the odds to see her in the crew may even spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.