Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oda is beating a dead horse with Ace shit in Wano. He was supposed to meet only Tama and leave.

Oda: Nah he actually went to Onigashima to spar with Yamato and destroy Kaido alike stone statue which was supposed to be a famous "All-Star before Jack".

I wonder if Ace went to Elbaf on his way home:rolaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
An older and naturally stronger and not nerfed Yamato had to use her devil fruit against base Sasaki to stand a chance at victory, while a younger, nerfed version of Yamato was fighting with Ace on par. YC >Sasaki.

So Ace really was that weak.

She's wearing the shackles.

And I am mainly bantering br0.

Its kind funny see people Discovery who WB trully is. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

He was NEVER a saint like some people think. That you beg for help and papa WB come right away with a smile in his face.

We ever knew that his TREASURE was his crew.

And now people still find weird that WB priorize the safety of his TREASURE and no going to war where he has NOTHING to gain only lose.

But some Headcannon thinks that WB as a saint they think he IS, own a rescue of people of wano and the family of One of his EX Man.

Its laughble. He is a pirate not a saint.

Oda is beating a dead horse with Ace shit in Wano. He was supposed to meet only Tama and leave.

Oda: Nah he actually went to Onigashima to spar with Yamato and destroy Kaido alike stone statue which was supposed to be a famous "All-Star before Jack".

I wonder if Ace went to Elbaf on his way home:rolaugh:
Well he's clearly doing it to make Yamato closer to Luffy cause she's clearly joining so:cheers::kata:

H

Haoshoku

You mean to tell me that Whitebeard blacked out in absolute rage when Ace died and bodied Akainu, yet when he found out Oden died mans wasnโ€™t even interested because there would be โ€œtoo many sacrificesโ€. Yet they pulled up to a greater force in Marineford with no issues. Yeah ok.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You mean to tell me that Whitebeard blacked out in absolute rage when Ace died and bodied Akainu, yet when he found out Oden died mans wasnโ€™t even interested because there would be โ€œtoo many sacrificesโ€. Yet they pulled up to a greater force in Marineford with no issues. Yeah ok.
That's Oda for you. Always delivers:cheers::rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato was about to use her devil fruit against Sasaki and some people think Franky is gonna beat him lol
Sasaki and Who's Who are at least above the likes of Snack :kata:
He's not going to beat him.

Kokoro flashback will:ultimoji:

Yamato having a DF is kinda contradicting atm.

She clashed against Ace? Not using it.
Attacked Ulti? Not using it.
Clashed against Luffy? Not using it.
Fought armored troops? Not using it.

It's not like she is a Bleach character, who oftenly holds back not to use their bankai for reasons.
She is OP characters, who always quick to use their DF power.

If Oda saved it for "big DF reveal" later, it would be contradicting.
Watch after the reveal how she will use her DF everytime, even against fodders.
But prior reveal, she is not gonna using it for mystery sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.