Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I'm pretty sure when Chinjao said can you beat the Yonkos and the Admirals, and Luffy said I have to beat all the Yonkos and the Admirals, that pretty much confirmed it. Even Linlin was stated to have the potential to be "an Admiral, maybe even a Fleet Admiral".
Which doesn't mean yonko = Admirals

The thing is that the flashback could easily have been part of a bigger future flashback. It does feels kinda random
I dont think it was ever supposed to be this big thing, just that Luffy has followed the path of his brother in a way

Really what I think its insinuating subtly is the Will of D. Yamato mentions it in the chapter and quite literally Luffy is fulfilling Ace's will at the moment. Not only that, but he quite literally befriended both Tama and Yamato.

I'm pretty sure when Chinjao said can you beat the Yonkos and the Admirals, and Luffy said I have to beat all the Yonkos and the Admirals, that pretty much confirmed it. Even Linlin was stated to have the potential to be "an Admiral, maybe even a Fleet Admiral".
''Even Yonko''

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/41745

Luffy: ''Whether it’s a Marine Admiral... / ...or even a Yonkou...!!! / I’ve gotta be ready to beat them all up!!! Or else... // ...I’ll never become Pirate King!!!!''
--- Chapter 798

Also no talk about the Admirals in here;

''But as long as it connects, his King punch holds enough force to down even one of the pirate Yonko!!''
--- Chapter 707

No one gives af about Zoro. This entire chapter with Yamato/Ace set up Luffy vs. Kaido.

You guys are as desperate as the Franky vs. Queen crowd.
You just mentioned in a previous post that Sanji will obviously fight Queen yet this chapter has nothing to do with that. Idk if ur a Sanji fan or not but Sanji fans tend to bring his name into a situation where he’s not even present

Rn he’s stuck roughing it out with women gifters and a fake Apoo. Zoros in the chapter and has good relevancy. What are you even aiming at?

''Even Yonko''

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/41745

Luffy: ''Whether it’s a Marine Admiral... / ...or even a Yonkou...!!! / I’ve gotta be ready to beat them all up!!! Or else... // ...I’ll never become Pirate King!!!!''
--- Chapter 798

Also no talk about the Admirals in here;

''But as long as it connects, his King punch holds enough force to down even one of the pirate Yonko!!''
--- Chapter 707
Yeah cause he was facing a Marine right in front of him. And King is a part of the WG, why would he fight a fucking Marine who is on his side?

Status
Not open for further replies.