[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one comes with a redirector claim on Luka he's lying
Without any other claim there's just one way to be sure about that ig
I mean, i think it's safe to assume it would be scum redirector.

Now that's hard to believe.
My N1 visit had a remercable result, in hindsight
Tbh i don't remember much from it tbh. I'll have to reread our conversation i guess. All i remember is that you targetted Ekko N1.

As far as i remember he claimed Vanilla Coby.

Day Five Mod-Kill
DAY FIVE MOD-KILL

The problem with the Rare Animals is sometimes their expected behaviour changes when they have been away from home for too long and sometimes misinterpret the situation. This is exactly what happened during the morning's cannon parade, as @Infitima climbed inside just before it was set off and found themselves being blasted out of the game.

You are Duck-Poodle [Friend Finder & Rare Animal - Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
[you are a Rare Animal - and should be wary of this fact.]

You begin the game with x1 piece of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game. However, if you are alive at the end of the game and have not visited Gaimon at least once during the game you will be unable to celebrate the victory with the rest of the citizens.

"One less person for you to compete against now. Fight and win and you will join Captain Usopp on an adventure to conquer all of our enemies!"

+ + + + +

Infitima has been removed from the game.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game. However, if you are alive at the end of the game and have not visited Gaimon at least once during the game you will be unable to celebrate the victory with the rest of the citizens.
I mean.
I guess I can understand why he got himself killed..
Literally wasting his time otherwise
Should never keep a player that can't win in the game...

You're are a clumsy animal and are looking for your friends, but can't seem to find them. You are looking to reunite with Gaimon and look to visit him each night. If you don't manage to find Gaimon, you will be so clumsy you will prevent your target from performing their night actions.
Do all the rare animals have the same abilty or what..

Your role is: Clumsy Animal
Same as the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.