[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you can shoot it but it is still sus that he gives a kill to someone he supposedly susses....
Maybe it just gives him a bonus.
Check who your susses are and see why he gave it to you

Hmm no.
That would be game throwing...:steef::neesama:

What? No. I meant that he'd be redirected at himself by mafia i assume.

He gave me a sword, Sword with No Equal, i can use a day vig kill with it. I will propably shoot Luka.
Wat? Sword with no Equal? Is it ability's name? That doesn't make much sense. Like, it's his user name.

What you mean by this?
I've asked people to visit Melkor to check is his ability was real. Watcher seems like perfect role to verify this. Like, let's say i was watcher. I see that noone visited Melkor and WU says that Melkor was visited by Yoho, that would imply that WU is fake. Like, can't Ask for better role to verify this.

This is extremely sus.
What the...
Didn't give it to Orca or Charlie?
And why lie about having this...

Well yeah.

Or could be self redirected?
... What?

I meant mafia redirecting him

If all Rare Animals are dead before you manage to eat any of them, you will deemed to have lost and turn into Lion Statue (Stump). Where you will be allowed to post 10 times a day.

This kinda confirms that you can be still playing if you've already lost. As stump but still.

His role wasn't revealed so this confirms that there's at least 1 real animal left.

Also yeah, apparently he has to kill only 1 person.

What? No. I meant that he'd be redirected at himself by mafia i assume.

Wat? Sword with no Equal? Is it ability's name? That doesn't make much sense. Like, it's his user name.

I've asked people to visit Melkor to check is his ability was real. Watcher seems like perfect role to verify this. Like, let's say i was watcher. I see that noone visited Melkor and WU says that Melkor was visited by Yoho, that would imply that WU is fake. Like, can't Ask for better role to verify this.

Well yeah.

... What?

I meant mafia redirecting him
Flavour name of the sword had its username in it. May be just Cake being flavourful.

3) @Lord Melkor
6) @Red Night
10) @Kiku @T-Pein™ 2
11) @Infitima
13) @Michelle
14) @Luka
15) @Bepo D. Bear
16) @The Orca
18) @CaeDBoyd @Random Asshole
20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual
21) @Seatonnes
24) @Charlie

So here's a thing. Bread has higher priority than kill so Reloaded's 2nd bread could be from last night.

That would Naomi was hidding behind someone on N2 and that person was targetted by Ekko (they received bread on that night). It's not mafia kill so it's not really important.

Basically, looks like my action on Reloaded worked both times. So yeah, either Luka was redirected or its a cap

3) @Lord Melkor
6) @Red Night
10) @Kiku @T-Pein™ 2
11) @Infitima
13) @Michelle
14) @Luka
15) @Bepo D. Bear
16) @The Orca
20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual
21) @Seatonnes
24) @Charlie

So here's a thing. Bread has higher priority than kill so Reloaded's 2nd bread could be from last night.

That would Naomi was hidding behind someone on N2 and that person was targetted by Ekko (they received bread on that night). It's not mafia kill so it's not really important.

Basically, looks like my action on Reloaded worked both times. So yeah, either Luka was redirected or its a cap
So should I just vig Luka and then we decide on the lynch?

3) @Lord Melkor
6) @Red Night
10) @Kiku @T-Pein™ 2
11) @Infitima
13) @Michelle
14) @Luka
15) @Bepo D. Bear
16) @The Orca
20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual
21) @Seatonnes
24) @Charlie

If no one comes with a redirector claim on Luka he's lying
Without any other claim there's just one way to be sure about that ig
Michelle
Ekko(Visited byself)
Reloaded
Charlie

NV on everything
What exactly means NV?
Why you visited Reloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.