[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which nights have you given bread to who?
Not sure whether i should reveal it tbh. I mean i'll post this rn. ??? Are people alive, other than Bepo

N1
Polar Bear
???

N2
Naomi
???

N3
Mr. Reloaded
Bepo

N4
Mr. Reloaded
???

So i wasn't blocked N3. So for Luka being town, he'd have to be redirected. I'm pretty sure he'd have seen bus driver if Reloaded was bus driven

@Luka

Yo, so basically Ekko killed himself? That would mean there's no vig i guess. Yoho being the one who killed Gad. Also that conirms that there's redirector.

Why didn't you visit Melkor when we asked power roles to do so? That would've confirmed both of you.

@HeWhoHasNoEqual

Please claim your role. You've been seen visiting Melkor.

@Luka

Yo, so basically Ekko killed himself? That would mean there's no vig i guess. Yoho being the one who killed Gad. Also that conirms that there's redirector.

Why didn't you visit Melkor when we asked power roles to do so? That would've confirmed both of you.

@HeWhoHasNoEqual

Please claim your role. You've been seen visiting Melkor.
He gave me a sword, Sword with No Equal, i can use a day vig kill with it. I will propably shoot Luka.

Tbh, stop jumping on Luka before i confirm something ok?

Basically, Relo has 2 extra pieces of bread and i visited him twice, but 2nd time is the night of his death. I also tried to give Naomi piece of bread on the night of her death but it wasn't registered in WU.

I'm trying to learn whether it was a mistake or not. If i'm unable to gift bread to people who Die at the same night then could be that i was simply blocked that night and Reloaded got it from the other source or i was redirected other night. Like, there are possibilities.
It is plurality anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.