Future Events One piece ending in...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
From One piece reddit:

Oda and his god damn #'s lol, 4-5 years more likely mean 7-8 years lmao
If he wants to do it, he can. It’ll mean offscreening A LOT of battles most of us expect to see, but narratively, he could answer all the questions he’s asked in that time frame without rushing it. Again, that presupposes the fights, including the one currently raging with Kaido and Big Mom, are gonna be rushed as a consequence.

If he wants to do it, he can. It’ll mean offscreening A LOT of battles most of us expect to see, but narratively, he could answer all the questions he’s asked in that time frame without rushing it. Again, that presupposes the fights, including the one currently raging with Kaido and Big Mom, are gonna be rushed as a consequence.
That would really suck if he has to offpanel a lot of the stuff including the fights also.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That would really suck if he has to offpanel a lot of the stuff including the fights also.
I think we’d all feel that way to one extent or another, but if he really intends to adhere to this schedule - and that’s a big IF - that’s virtually the only feasible course of action. He’s proven me wrong before, and I’m hoping this is another instance of the same.

I love how the fans are telling the author how long his manga has to run, and whether his statements are true or not, lol.

Oda went out of his way to stretch this 5 year shit more than ever before, his editors were also stunned at the pacing of the Wano arc and he obviously knows his track record with such statements, so i really have no reason not to believe him this time.

With that being said, i personally guess that 1200 Chapters is his goal and 5-6 years from now on is very realistic and possible if he rushes the current battle.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He probably wants to be done with it by the time he is 50 years old.
It is a nice age to retire and enjoy the fruits of his work.
However, whether he will manage to pull it off is another matter.
A year more on Wano, 1 year on Elbaf+Raftel, ~2 years on WG, sounds plenty.

i would love it tbh, i mean for long Time fans it's just too much nearly 24 years of watching, we just want the end word of it not some weird flashback or useless characters like hiyori or her mother

I just think its interesting that people think Blackbeard or Shanks or Im or Akainu's presence will be significantly smaller than anything we've gotten so far with Big Mom or Kaido.

Think about the last 350 chapters for a second. It pretty much covers the following:

- Doflamingo
- The Strawhat Fleet
- Big Mom
- 9 Scabbards
- Kaido

Including all of their tangential arc related characters per arc (Caesar, Riku, Rebecca, Minks, Pudding, Hiyori, etc)

While one can "hope" Oda trims the fat in this regard, he notoriously doesn't or really hasn't in the last 10 years or so. Does anyone really expect Elbaf to not have 20 named characters and be longer than intended? Does anyone really expect that if he does a Vegapunk centric arc, it will only focus on Vegapunk? I mean he named dropped the SSG, that is the Special Science GROUP, indicating there are multiple people who work for Vegapunk as a team. If he brings out CP-0 finally, does anyone really think he won't reveal all of the masked identities and designs?

How about the pure fact that the last 350 chapters (will be almost 450 by the time we are done with Wano), we've only truly dealt with one Shichibukai and 2 Yonko (and thats IF BM and Kaido fall this arc). We still have 2 additional Yonko, the Marines, the WG and the myriad of good and bad factions that are all tied together with this (SSG, CP-0, Underworld, Revolutionaries, etc, etc etc). While I don't expect Oda to spend longer than he has for other arcs on these factions, its very likely he will want to characterize and build as much as he can.

We've spent 200 chapters nearly with Big Mom now, a 100+ for Doflamingo and nearing a 100 for Kaido. How would it feel if Shanks, Blackbeard, Im and Akainu, COMBINED got less than 150 chapters of exposure for the remainder story? All while sharing panel and screentime with their subordinates (Admirals, Gorosei, Yonko Commanders) former villains, Shichibukai, the SHF, Supernova and more. Do you think Oda has the capacity to characterize everything that is vastly bigger than what we currently have the past 4 arcs in a much smaller timeframe?

Unless you expect One Piece to finish like Bleach (ie, cancelled or stopped short with no resolution for many of its characters), one starts to really understand how its almost not possible for Oda to finish in 5 years from this point.

Not to mention...we aren't even done with Wano, Kaido and Big Mom

I love how the fans are telling the author how long his manga has to run, and whether his statements are true or not, lol.

Oda went out of his way to stretch this 5 year shit more than ever before, his editors were also stunned at the pacing of the Wano arc and he obviously knows his track record with such statements, so i really have no reason not to believe him this time.

With that being said, i personally guess that 1200 Chapters is his goal and 5-6 years from now on is very realistic and possible if he rushes the current battle.
bla bla bla " 4 years is oda saying so it's true keep coping dudes" yet manages to say, b b b b but it's impossible ! he will need 6 years to be realistic in my opinion tehehehehe.

marinehq in a nutshell more like marineiq tbh

bla bla bla " 4 years is oda saying so it's true keep coping dudes" yet manages to say, b b b b but it's impossible ! he will need 6 years to be realistic in my opinion tehehehehe.

marinehq in a nutshell more like marineiq tbh
Are u alright? Cause it clearly seems that something's not properly working, otherwise u would've noticed how i merely made a guess.

My statement at first doesn't have anything to do with my prediction at the end, u could've noticed it, if not for your blind hate and bitterness.

How would it feel if Shanks, Blackbeard, Im and Akainu, COMBINED got less than 150 chapters of exposure for the remainder story?
may be bc none of them are New characters and have already been dealt with a good amount ? beside imu of course. but there are plenty of ways to justify even further their low appareance in the future : beeing killed in the first part of an arc or whatever similar issue to be forgotten.
Post automatically merged:

Are u alright? Cause it clearly seems that something's not properly working, otherwise u would've noticed how i merely made a guess.

My statement at first doesn't have anything to do with my prediction at the end, u could've noticed it, if not for your blind hate and bitterness.
i was just joking around you should have noticed. it's all good.