One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
Chopper and Marco moment
:finally:

Zoro tanks hakai for a second
:finally:

Luffy testing red hawk against kaido
:finally::finally::finally:

For all those Fake fans that said Wano is the worst arc ever . I hope you can change your mind after this. Next episode gonna be very fire.

4/5 chapter as some animation not be done perfectly

Good God Almighty, just when I think the anime can't get worse they prove me wrong in the next episode...

All of a sudden this has become Mob Piece 100 - everybody gets an aura for everything!
Omg Kaido is just talking, better smash some colors around him 🤓🤓🤓
Then ofc we get a moment that was supposed to be just that - an epic moment. But naaaah, we have to have 15 reaction shots of everyone, a DB beam struggle, rave party Hakai and then the aftermath.

They really love to shit on everything that happens in the manga, huh? But I guess we got a pointless Marco animation so everything's fine:pepelit:

:gokulaugh:

Zoro blocked it for a moment. Anime time means jack shit I was actually expecting them to draw it out for half an episode but was literally less than a minute. Law teleported Zoro as he was about to be wiped off the map if he tried holding the attack off a second longer.

:milaugh:

Can't wait for the reactions to
Go downstairs Zoro you ain't this level to fight from Luffy

:rolaugh:

:gokulaugh:

Zoro blocked it for a moment. Anime time means jack shit I was actually expecting them to draw it out for half an episode but was literally less than a minute. Law teleported Zoro as he was about to be wiped off the map if he tried holding the attack off a second longer.

:milaugh:

Can't wait for the reactions to
Go downstairs Zoro you ain't this level to fight from Luffy

:rolaugh:
Calm down, relax, Luffy gets oneshotted by some weak ass attack in the next episode and Zoro will save him again. Zoro has the best non CoC coating feats in the story. :myman: