One Piece Episode 1028 - Surpass the Emperor of the Sea - Luffy Strikes Back with an Iron Fist

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters
@ShishioIsBack “Kaido was shivering and sweating from Ashura”LMFAOOOOO 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Kaido ate that pitiful attack and shook it off casually….

he took WAYYYYY more damage from unnamed conqueror’s punches from BASE Luffy than Ashura :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE FLEW BACK WITH A SUPER SHOCKED EXPRESSION!!!

YC Mihawk and ZoLo could never 😭😭🤣🤣😭😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😭
Post automatically merged:

This episode further proves Luffy>Sanji>>Yamato>>>Jinbe>>>>>>>>>>Franky>=ZoLo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ur autism is showing up
Post automatically merged:

luffy's second punch was pretty crazy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR

Look at the original sketch. Would have been so badass in motion. They ruined that mans work.

I watched the Asura scene a few more times and I gotta say I set my expectations so low that I deluded myself into liking it more than it deserved. Going back to pre roof Zoro scenes reminded me of what an S tier scene actually looks like.
Act 1 Tatsumaki that was wasted on fodders and Tower Climb against Hawkins still remain the best man.. Those were so clean!

Who on earth is responsible for that shitshow?

They finally had some quality artwork and animation in Wano and then someone decided it would be cool to just go completely over the top with absolutely unnecessary aura-fuck-fests.

It's quite honestly pathetic to watch and doesn't have any kind of OP feeling anymore.

It feels like some cringe modern Dragonball anime where they went bananas with the effects.

beyond kino holy shit
It's something that amateurs do when they make a powerpoint presentation for the first time: Overanimate everything and put in completely unnecessary effects, just because they think it looks cool (it doesn't) and they can do it.

Lol this is hilarious. A bunch of people who do nothing but hate on One Piece are… hating on One Piece. Not surprising. Great episode. The BM part started off boring, but then the Fulgora was awesome. The Killer and Kid part was fire. And the Luffy vs Kaido scene was epic. The only problems were the replaying of the recap scene and the Page One scene, but luckily it was short. Amazing how many people complained about the pacing of this episode, when this was actually one of the better paced Wano episodes. Compare it to last episode and see what I mean.