One Piece Episode 1033 - The Conclusion! Luffy's Accelerating Fist of the Supreme King

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
For Zoro downplay:

Even for the guy that is always annoying Woro, he understand that it wasnt just Kaido who could damage Zoro like that but Kaido and Big Mom. So Kaido aint enough for Zoro:kayneshrug::steef:

Sanji (can't believe) that Zoro made to the rooftop meaning Sanji understand that Zoro is league above him :cheers:
Nope, Sanji can't believe that Zoro made to the rooftop with his shitty sense of direction lmao

For Zoro downplay:

Even for the guy that is always annoying Woro, he understand that it wasnt just Kaido who could damage Zoro like that but Kaido and Big Mom. So Kaido aint enough for Zoro:kayneshrug::steef:

Sanji (can't believe) that Zoro made to the rooftop meaning Sanji understand that Zoro is league above him :cheers:
Meaning? You made such a huge leap lmao

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
They went ham on this episode ngl. Luffy and Kaido really eating adcoc attacks :crazwhat:
I like the extra fillers too. Toei keeps gassing up Luffy and Kaido to the moon:moonwalk:

I felt a bit sorry for Zeus :josad:

For Zoro downplay:

You sure talk a lot for a bitch who runs away from his own bet threads
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zkk-or-not-zkk-bet-your-account.20062/
:vistalaugh:

By the way is it confirmed that Kaido was hallucinating the most part of the fight towards the end? I guess he didn‘t realise that he fked Guffy earlier up and he was actually hallucinating the fight vs Guffy.

The fight ended actually when Guffy was lying on the ground and started to bleed on his head. But Kaido actually thought guffy came back