One Piece Episode 1033 - The Conclusion! Luffy's Accelerating Fist of the Supreme King

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
BRUH THEY PUT MY MANS SANJI IN 4K I MAX BABY!!!

YOU KNOW THIS SHIT A 10/10 STOP PLAYING RIGHT NOW!!!! MOVIE QUALITY WANJI CARRYING A FAT BLUNT IN THIS MF LET’S GET IT!!!!

Post automatically merged:

THAT AINT EVEN THE BEST PART
THIS MAN WANJI FINNA CLAP QUEEN AND ACCIDENTALLY SEND PEROSPERO FLYING AROUND ALL OF ONIGASHIMA AND THISE BLUE FLAMES WITH FUCKING LIGHTNING???????

BRO DO U GUYS KNOW HOW HYPE THAT IS??? WANJI IS A FUCKING GOAT MAN STOP SLEEPING ON BIG SONIC SPEED HOMIE WANJI

Last edited:
Wasn't up to 30 minutes. We can use chopper as our clock. Chopper's Monster point has a time limit and he went into it before Conquest of the Sea happened. He was still in it after Sanji appeared on the live floor.
There is a literal panel saying SEVERAL, not 1, not 2, SEVERAL,
TENS
of minutes.
I say 20-30 minutes because that is what that panel is specificially saying.
Oda being inconsistent with other events is irrelevant, this was clear mapping the duration of Luffys 1vs1 against Kaidou with an event that happened on the roof, 30 minutes is the upper bound it cannot be greater than and 20 minutes is the lower bound that it must be more than.

There is a literal panel saying SEVERAL, not 1, not 2, SEVERAL,
TENS
of minutes.
I say 20-30 minutes because that is what that panel is specificially saying.
Oda being inconsistent with other events is irrelevant
, this was clear mapping the duration of Luffys 1vs1 against Kaidou with an event that happened on the roof, 30 minutes is the upper bound it cannot be greater than and 20 minutes is the lower bound that it must be more than.
#

An easier solution. Chopper extended it to more than 30 minutes.