One Piece Episode 1033 - The Conclusion! Luffy's Accelerating Fist of the Supreme King

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
This is peak. Auras mostly in check, FANTASTIC animation, great character direction and pacing. This is why we watch One Piece.

-Kid's scene was great, makes you realize how far above the fodder people like him are. Loved the loose, detailed animation.
-Luffy leaping over the moon was really nice. Lots of great moon shots and moon-placement in this episode, which fits with the Kozuki's being so connected to the moon.
-Love how much detail they put into the Sanji and Zoro scenes, you can tell Toei is focusing on the "Wings" aspect.
-Kaido vs Luffy had such powerful animation and sound effects, you could feel the attacks.
-Wow, Big Mom is winning in Wano with these beautiful attacks. Maser Cannon is probably my favorite Big Mom attack, so this got me really hype
-I love the ending, with Kaido's first person perspective. Such a great directional choice, added a lot of impact.

It's clear the team is really trying hard here, I hope they can keep up this amazing quality for episodes with a lot of big moments like this.

A lot of these scenes were Magnificent. Kidd, Zoro and Sanji and Luffy Vs Kaido are definitely the highlights.

Chapter 1012 and Chapter 1013 were pretty Average / Mid chapters , 1013 especially was Mid cause of Oda off screening the fight and showing us the ending and the Big Mom stuff.
but Toei took content from those and made it one of the cleanest looking episodes ever.

What’s Scary is the Amount of Content they have to work with……..The Amount Sakuga we have Coming up is crazy.

i kept brining down those who were said to be stronger than me, and found myself being called the strongest. It's boring to look at a landscape in which no one is stronger than you.
~Kaido AKA MR.TOP 1

@Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori
Did he ever dare to fight WB, Shanks, Mihawk, admirals, garp in the past years just for challenge? No. I like kaido and mostly agree to his point but I smell heavy hypocrisy here.

btw if you are anime only, to clarify Sanji's flashback with Zoro when Zoro got wrapped up was "several 10s of minutes" ago, using the jyuu character for 10.
The implication being that Luffy and Kaidou canonically have been fighting a 1vs1 for 20-30 minutes.

btw if you are anime only, to clarify Sanji's flashback with Zoro when Zoro got wrapped up was "several 10s of minutes" ago, using the jyuu character for 10.
The implication being that Luffy and Kaidou canonically have been fighting a 1vs1 for 20-30 minutes.
Wasn't up to 30 minutes. We can use chopper as our clock. Chopper's Monster point has a time limit and he went into it before Conquest of the Sea happened. He was still in it after Sanji appeared on the live floor.

By the way is it confirmed that Kaido was hallucinating the most part of the fight towards the end? I guess he didn‘t realise that he fked Guffy earlier up and he was actually hallucinating the fight vs Guffy.

The fight ended actually when Guffy was lying on the ground and started to bleed on his head. But Kaido actually thought guffy came back
I think Luffy did get back up. Kaido started hallucinating when the colour shift occured I think. I think this because Kaido's "return to reality" occurs when the colours return to normal.