• 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Talking about pixel scaling explosions and plasma and temperature and all that bullshit like that's what Oda cares about or anyone that watches the anime or reads the manga even notices is crazy. This is strictly only an issue for powerscalers, everyone that watches/reads for the story liked this episode.

Should probably just both stop arguing because there's a disconnect here and you aren't going to see eye to eye

Sanji vs Queen was shit in the manga.

IJ needs colour to differentiate it from DJ.

Oda Bouef Burst was split between two chapters so the impact the first week was very meh, with some people wondering if the fight was over or not.

Sanji vs Queen just was not good as a fight. The only way to enjoy it is as a vehicle to Sanjiโ€™s Germa character development, if thatโ€™s something you liked.
In the manga itโ€™s probably 5th best fight behind Kaido, King, Big Mom and Black Maria Fights. Now Anime perspective itโ€™s definitely 2nd only to Luffy Vs Kaido right now until we see the conclusion to the others.

Good episode but two things are meh:

1) I prefer the conclusion in the manga

There, Sanji didn't let Queen have only 1 sec of opening and the last attack was more epic

2) There is a mistake. Because in the Manga Queen was kicked in the sky first. Oda did that to empathize more the incredible offensive power of Sanji. Here in the anime Queen only fell from the island. In the manga his K.O position was more higher.

Last edited:
It's crazy to think the ones that are trashing on this episode is some of the Sanji fans. Smh, I expect more from y'all.
luffy g4 snakeman plus yamato white serpent did not sent Kaido out of roof where its size is smaller than ground size. And queen more heavier than Kaido . That is why impact should have shown correctly. :) point is why they did prefer to give horizontal fall
Instead of sending sky . That is the odd. They dont have respect to viewers. At least they can respect author by giveng original panel :))

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
luffy g4 snakeman plus yamato white serpent did not sent Kaido out of roof where its size is smaller than ground size. And queen more heavier than Kaido . That is why impact should have shown correctly. :) point is why they did prefer to give horizontal fall
Instead of sending sky . That is the odd. They dont have respect to viewers. At least they can respect author by giveng original panel :))
You say Queen is heavier than Kaido so wouldn't Sanji sending Queen down instead of sending him to the sky make more sense?

At least coming from your notion.

You say Queen is heavier than Kaido so wouldn't Sanji sending Queen down instead of sending him to the sky make more sense?

At least coming from your notion.
Nope , i am saying sanjis last attack is given weaker than manga. One attack before , unnamed kick from sanji seems more more stronger than last attack actually:))) if author send sky , animator have to send sky . That is easy. Does not author know how to draw horizontal flying or direct fall ? Animators are stupid or they did not even check manga chapter :) even we did not see any lasy attack . All thing I saw is sanji screaming with Queen, little explosion , then we are done . :)

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Nope , i am saying sanjis last attack is given weaker than manga. One attack before , unnamed kick from sanji seems more more stronger than last attack actually:))) if author send sky , animator have to send sky . That is easy. Does not author know how to draw horizontal flying or direct fall ? Animators are stupid or they did not even check manga chapter :) even we did not see any lasy attack . All thing I saw is sanji screaming with Queen, little explosion , then we are done . :)
Well, it's not like Toei will adapt every single scenes accordingly in the manga, it's normal among the anime industry.

There's bound to be changes from the source material.

Well, it's not like Toei will adapt every single scenes accordingly in the manga, it's normal among the anime industry.

There's bound to be changes from the source material.
They could. However, should be reason. Can u see any reason for that ? They could easily make vertical flying instead of horizontal. What is different for animator ? Overall , germa and flashbacks and sone fight sequences is given well. I like it . However, they dont know how to read manga unfortunately.
at least , I expect ifrit jambe face. Whatever , it is my mistake to raise my expectations:)

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
i meme alot but I hope next episode has animation of this caliber too. I want all the climaxes of the main fights to be treated in this way.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Beautiful. Just beautiful. The OST for Sanji and Zeff was perfect.
i meme alot but I hope next episode has animation of this caliber too. I want all the climaxes of the main fights to be treated in this way.
Same.

I hope Zoro vs King finale will be as good as Sanji vs Queen finale. Some even said it will be even better than Sanji vs Queen. Looking forward to it.

Nikuzi

โ€Ž
Next episode is just a recap episode so no chance itโ€™ll have this level. Hopefully the following week will tho
the next actual episode i mean I dont count the recaps for anything

Only ep I've watched in a year, and it was good. Liked how Sanji Wci family story was climaxed during this fight. It was major complain of fans Sanji didn't prove himself superior to Vinsmokes, here he did. To not one but everyone all at once. Queen better scientist than Judge, Queen having abilities of all Vinsmokes including Sanji RS ability and Sanji still smoked his ass.

The filler were actually also nice addition, the storyline of this fight is the best we've gotten so far. Easily the best fight.