• 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Okay, watched 1074 live.

I had tempered my expectations for this episode a bit because one of the storyboard artists and animation directors said not to expect much. I only expected like one very good action scene.

The first five minutes are pretty standard OP stuff.

Then after that is the most insane action sequence in the entire franchise. WTF. That shit literally went for three whole ass minutes without stopping. Absolute mad shit. Literally how.

And then it just continued in the second half, which was not only very well animated, but also incredibly directed. Genuinely got me a bit emotional.

Freaking lying ass staff, the episode was great. Probably one of if not the strongest of the gear 5th batch outside of the first five minutes.

And next episode looks really good as well with Koyama at the helm and Tu Yong Ce on animation director duty. Can't wait.
In purely action scenes where would you rank this episode among the other Wano heavy hitters? This shit was nutty, did not expect it to pop off this hard.

In purely action scenes where would you rank this episode among the other Wano heavy hitters? This shit was nutty, did not expect it to pop off this hard.
The entire episode wasn't action oriented, but that action scene in the first half alone is probably one of the best scenes in the entire series. Struggling to think of something that goes as hard as that outside of stuff from 1062, 1072 and 1017.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
5/5
Kinemon and Momo get W
The use of lightning was clever and attractive, but they overdid it...It seems that the anime made a big mistake in using g5, they should have reduced the aura and terrain changes to rubber
The emotional moments at the end of the episode were wonderful

Also great to see Shanks in the opening:christnally: