One Piece Episode 922 - A Tale of Chivalry! Zoro and Tonoyasu's Little Trip!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

I think Oda is pretty involved in the colour palette of this sort of thing, so I think that may have partially have been his idea...
Not all Times. Sometimes the anime team picks the colors and ask oda '' îs this fine?". And oda either aproofs or not.

Recent anime mistakes, they made kings Wings white in the opening, yet they changed IT to black, likely because oda told them so .

And If i bring the infamous mistake of anime that made Robin dark skin tone pre TS, yet post time skip She îs white.

Making her Like Michael Jackson of op

Not all Times. Sometimes the anime team picks the colors and ask oda '' îs this fine?". And oda either aproofs or not.

Recent anime mistakes, they made kings Wings white in the opening, yet they changed IT to black, likely because oda told them so .

And If i bring the infamous mistake of anime that made Robin dark skin tone pre TS, yet post time skip She îs white.

Making her Like Michael Jackson of op
I think they changed it of their own volition for the wings. I say this because they made a series of general aesthetic changes to the opening, and even in the finished character designs, King's wings are coloured black. I think it was more of a matter of the opening being unfinished and a mistake getting past than Oda in that scenario.

Also, I wouldn't really say the skin tone pre-time skip was a mistake(her colouring was better then than it is now). Its also worth noting Oda changing the colouring things to start off. For example, Kuma was originally coloured orange, but that was changed to black. Gear 4th originally had blue haki in the covers, but in the snakeman cover, his shown with the more familiar red haki.

Do you expect him having trouble with nameless fodders?
Even with nameless fodder he should show his sword skill just to troll them lol
Post automatically merged:

I mean it's not like these guys were strong to begin with
Zoro will struggle against Kyoshiro and then King
Idc who he will fight I just want to see sword fight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.