One Piece Episode 922 - A Tale of Chivalry! Zoro and Tonoyasu's Little Trip!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall he pushing back zoro at all i saw no struggle but he did fail and toei goin add more to the fight i wouldn't complain
Zoro never took him down. Where you get idea Zoro was beating him when fight was stop by Kappa. Zoro didn't beat no one. He had 2 fights with him and no results in his favor.

Also want anime filler as canon then? If so then that would mean Zoro got taken out by glue during that filler arc. Doesn't change much on manga situation.

He had 2 fights with him and no results in his favor.
So what? You yourself know the context around these two confrontations. The first was interrupted and the second one was also interrupted and Kawamatsu even says they are fucking around as both don't even mean to fight each other.

So what then? The context is clear as these aren't real fights that matter outside of Gyukimaru interrupting during the Kamazou fight. So none of this matters.

I know you are trying to say Zoro was losing or was on the back foot in some way or that he couldn't have ended this if he really tried or whatever nonsense and yet you clearly know the context here and so are willfully trying to spin very obvious things into dome dumb narrative.

This is the third time I'm asking this now. SO WHAT?

So what? You yourself know the context around these two confrontations. The first was interrupted and the second one was also interrupted and Kawamatsu even says they are fucking around as both don't even mean to fight each other.

So what then? The context is clear as these aren't real fights that matter outside of Gyukimaru interrupting during the Kamazou fight. So none of this matters.

I know you are trying to say Zoro was losing or was on the back foot in some way or that he couldn't have ended this if he really tried or whatever nonsense and yet you clearly know the context here and so are willfully trying to spin very obvious things into dome dumb narrative.

Then why he never beat him easily if it was that simple. No reason to hold back on someone to take your weapon from you. If your reason is 'He holding back to get information on where his weapon I'd then that won't fly. We seen Zoro defeat those before getting info out of them. If Oda couldn't make Zoro take him out in 2 fights it means he wasn't able to compete with him much if he was 'easy' opponent. Action and context push it more Zoro couldn't handle him and as well Kamazou despite one is nerf and other a fox.

I am just stating it was not a victory for Zoro if you couldn't take out someone like that after 2 fights. He took out that ninja squad member, bu
Post automatically merged:

Then why he never beat him easily if it was that simple. No reason to hold back on someone to take your weapon from you. If your reason is 'He holding back to get information on where his weapon I'd then that won't fly. We seen Zoro defeat those before getting info out of them. If Oda couldn't make Zoro take him out in 2 fights it means he wasn't able to compete with him much if he was 'easy' opponent. Action and context push it more Zoro couldn't handle him and as well Kamazou despite one is nerf and other a fox.

I am just stating it was not a victory for Zoro if you couldn't take out someone like that after 2 fights. He took out that fodder ninja squad member, but somehow couldn't downed Gyukimaro in 2 fights? Just saying it makes him look bad, not good.

Then why he never beat him easily if it was that simple. No reason to hold back on someone to take your weapon from you.
What about when Wicca stole ALL of Zoro's swords? And do you remember what Wicca's explanation was? She said it's her right to take whatever she wants and that Zoro should just suck it up. How come Zoro didn't just flatten her like you think Zoro operates as a murder machine of some kind?

So when Zoro starts fighting Gyukimaru and then Gyukimaru give a relatively reasonable explanation about the sword belonging to Wano, Zoro listens to him because he's jot a rampaging maniac and says he doesn't care about Wano's traditions and then Gyukimaru says that Ryuma made Shusui black AND THEN Zoro stops and is interested in what Gyukimaru is stop saying but then Kamazou and Hiyori arrive. So why didn't Zoro just bulldoze this man without listening to anything he had to say? Because that's not Zoro's character. Pretty simple right? And then Gyukimaru actually said somethin Zoro was interested in.

Later on Zoro is of course still interested and is seated on top of Gyukimaru and says "is your life worth dying for for the sake of this sword? Just give it up" and then Gyukimaru refuses and the Kawamatsu arrives and says they are just making a fuss since they don't want to kill each other so the fight will go nowhere.

And then later Hiyori manages to convince Zoro to give back shusui and that's the end of that.

I mean, what exactly did you read from all this? That some EXTREME DIFF fight was happening and Zoro was ENRAGED like a mad man and Gyukimaru was some god tier tank of a man?

TF were you even reading dawg?

What about when Wicca stole ALL of Zoro's swords? And do you remember what Wicca's explanation was? She said it's her right to take whatever she wants and that Zoro should just suck it up. How come Zoro didn't just flatten her like you think Zoro operates as a murder machine of some kind?

So when Zoro starts fighting Gyukimaru and then Gyukimaru give a relatively reasonable explanation about the sword belonging to Wano, Zoro listens to him because he's jot a rampaging maniac and says he doesn't care about Wano's traditions and then Gyukimaru says that Ryuma made Shusui black AND THEN Zoro stops and is interested in what Gyukimaru is stop saying but then Kamazou and Hiyori arrive. So why didn't Zoro just bulldoze this man without listening to anything he had to say? Because that's not Zoro's character. Pretty simple right? And then Gyukimaru actually said somethin Zoro was interested in.

Later on Zoro is of course still interested and is seated on top of Gyukimaru and says "is your life worth dying for for the sake of this sword? Just give it up" and then Gyukimaru refuses and the Kawamatsu arrives and says they are just making a fuss since they don't want to kill each other so the fight will go nowhere.

And then later Hiyori manages to convince Zoro to give back shusui and that's the end of that.

I mean, what exactly did you read from all this? That some EXTREME DIFF fight was happening and Zoro was ENRAGED like a mad man and Gyukimaru was some god tier tank of a man?

TF were you even reading dawg?
Cause she wasn't true enemy as fox and understand her purpose. Gyukimaro literally stole his weapons and fight and left him to die. Nothing to give Zoro reason not to beat him. Yet he never does.

You can listen to someone after you defeated. Zoro already shown he can listen to others after a fight, not always wait monologue and then attack. Where you check he type to do that? He doesn't waste time taking chances to strike. Now your saying he won't do that at all? What headcannon are you reading?

Again sitting on your opponent doesn't mean you win if they push you right off. Guess Luffy wins after hitting drunk Kaido to the ground, but got his ass beat easily. Though instead we have Zoro unable to defeat him and instead someone stop fight between them and didn't earned back Shusui at all.

It makes him look bad. Nothing was holding him back and yet he could beat a fox and ask him questions later once he disarmed him. He didn't do any of that at all.

You can listen to someone after you defeated
So your problem is that Zoro chose to hear out Gyukimaru's explanation first the same way he heard Wicca's explanation. And even though Gyukimaru had a better reason than Wicca, who he didn't just beat up, you wanted Zoro to see Gyukimaru as an evil guy worth killing even after his more reasonable explanation.

To you Zoro looks bad because he chooses to listen listen to a person.

Last edited:
So your problem is that Zoro chose to hear out Gyukimaru's explanation first the same way he heard Wicca's explanation. And even though Gyukimaru had a better reason than Wicca, who he didn't just beat up, you wanted Zoro to see Gyukimaru as an evil guy worth killing even after his more reasonable explanation.

To you Zoro looks bad because he chooses to listen listen to a person.
Last time he did that he got stab and fainted in a fight. So why hold back on second time around and letting your guard down that you think you can beat someone easily when you didn't. Wicca didn't give vibe of being enemy and didn't she flipped his ass when he tried to grab her? Where you stating he could do something to her? He never did anything. Gyukimaro came at him to attack him and wouldn't mind killing him as well. He is weapon's collector. What reason should he trust a guy who stole his swords to not take him out compare to an Tontatta who easily trust anyone they meet? Are you really going with that dumb logic?

Zoro is badass when he knows how to fight and handle situation, not being taken out by one stab and failed to beat opponents he should be capable of beating, but didn't. Oda knows how to write characters. There is reason Zoro went down like that and it's to show he is overhyped and not much substance. That's why he needs to train.

Last time he did that he got stab and fainted in a fight. So why hold back on second time around and letting your guard down that you think you can beat someone easily when you didn't. Wicca didn't give vibe of being enemy and didn't she flipped his ass when he tried to grab her? Where you stating he could do something to her? He never did anything. Gyukimaro came at him to attack him and wouldn't mind killing him as well. He is weapon's collector. What reason should he trust a guy who stole his swords to not take him out compare to an Tontatta who easily trust anyone they meet? Are you really going with that dumb logic?

Zoro is badass when he knows how to fight and handle situation, not being taken out by one stab and failed to beat opponents he should be capable of beating, but didn't. Oda knows how to write characters. There is reason Zoro went down like that and it's to show he is overhyped and not much substance. That's why he needs to train.
Neither of them had killing intent. Zoro detected that and responded in kind. Even then, Zoro was losing his patience...

Status
Not open for further replies.