One Piece Episode 925 - Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the impression that Toei going to do a filled with Page One.

Yes that's the main problem.

We know for granted that the anime can't feature different outcomes, only details can change.

It means that if Sanji doesn't defeat PO in the manga, he also did not in the manga. Case wants that we never had a clear showing of that in the manga.
It is not for granted.

The anime has changed the outcome of Sanji's kick to Raisin.

In the manga, Raisin ended unconcious for Sanji's kick, but in the anime he stood up and attacked Pekoms.

I have the impression that Toei going to do a filled with Page One.

It is not for granted.

The anime has changed the outcome of Sanji's kick to Raisin.

In the manga, Raisin ended unconcious for Sanji's kick, but in the anime he stood up and attacked Pekoms.
I hardly doubt Toei can alter the manga so much to the point one of the main characters does not defeat a relevant opponent.

Also where is the panel of Sanji defeating PO.

First thing first:
Dear Toei,

I know that toei needs to extend certain panels for anime adaptations but O-Soba's shooting kick was a perfect time to draw curtains for this episode as well as the fight itself with nothing being spoiled.
Secondly, I wonder how is Toei gonna explain itself when Oda confirms on Sanji beating Page-One in the Flower Capital and thus being unable to take part in the Fire Festival.:myman:
The animation was SUPER btw..!!:fransuper:
Maybe same way Toei spoiled Denjiro...

Why should Toei alter such an important matter exactly and not stick with manga logic.

I tell you why, because PO was never defeated and there's no concrete proof.

That's exactly why they took it "arbitrarily"
Again, is arbitrary.

Your judgment it isn't the Toei's judgment. Toei already has changed an outcome and only to extend the Pekom's scene.

For now, we don't know if Toei will use Page One to filled or it's the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.