One Piece Episode 943 - Luffy's Determination - Win Through the Sumo Inferno!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
It wasnt only bashing and trolling tho. You actually believed what Toei showed. And your logic was....that Sanji running away from P1 never went against the manga.

However this is also the same case with Sanji vs Drake. But now your not allowing people to use your own line of thinking. Seems pretty hypocritical to me:choppawhat:
Didn't I said in my previous comment that all ppl ideas bout this are headcanons?

Cuz manga shows 0 .

Btw it was a full thread of bashing kid.

Yeah like that. Well anime like to exagerate but it not a classic harmament hacky clash but something else (coc or advanced armament hacky).
Kyoshiro aka Denjiro where do you put him in term of strength? He was in command of the flower capital and was the second scabban introduced in Oden flashback.
His him stronger than the flying 6? I think so.
Where do you put him in the scabban?
In any case Denjiro was serious in this clash :kata:

Didn't I said in my previous comment that all ppl ideas bout this are headcanons?

Cuz manga shows 0 .

Btw it was a full thread of bashing kid.
You also said what Toei did made sense. And that you are own personal headcannon showed, that you believed it. Since it doesnt contradict the manga.

Your intention wasnt to bash Sanji. It was to believe what happened was true using your own logic. You even went on to say that perhaps Oda told Toei what to do.

So why are you so against other people adoping your own personal headcannon in this thread. Why ?

Does it hurt so much :choppawhat:

Wow, sanji beat drake... not even using hes Suit, and drake called page one weakling LOL, zoro fans will go mad , specially after last chapter in manga where zoro couldnt keep up with drake in hes human form
Post automatically merged:

conqueror haki confirmed
The human form is not weaker than the dino form xD, none confirmed that. Hybrid form is stronger without any doubt but that a different story! Zoro vs Drake was intense and both hold the ground, finished in truce. Zoro like Drake didint use any attack.
Sanji vs Drake is weird though...Drake use tail and that it, Sanji used combos (to dmg drake all confirmed attack) so that different between the 2 clashes.

Wow, sanji beat drake... not even using hes Suit, and drake called page one weakling LOL, zoro fans will go mad , specially after last chapter in manga where zoro couldnt keep up with drake in hes human form
Full Zoan form is like G3, great AP slow speed.
I do believe this fight outcome to be canon Oda explaining the off-screen reason why Drake didn't follow them, but I don't think beating Zoan Drake when Sanji is super serious (woman in danger) means that it's a fair comparison to Drake's more mobile base, let alone hybrid forms. But it does further solidify the supernova portrayal gap that Zoro stans like to use is complete bullshit.

I do believe this fight outcome to be canon Oda explaining the off-screen reason why Drake didn't follow them, but I don't think beating Zoan Drake when Sanji is super serious (woman in danger) means that it's a fair comparison to Drake's more mobile base, let alone hybrid forms. But it does further solidify the supernova portrayal gap that Zoro stans like to use is complete bullshit.
Zoro might beat drake in hes normal form but I believe they are equal or Drake little stronger in hybrid form... But sanji beat him in hes zoan form, cant say he would beat drake in hybrid, but thats just another example Zoro= Sanji

It may be also justified why Sanji doesn't said anything about Drake want to be allies. If Drake tried anything stupid Sanji can beat him. Althaough the result still need to be confirmed. It just theory since why Sanji who the one that fight Drake but others who make comments

Nice episode.

So Zoro vs Kioshiro, is it this a kind of CoC forashadowing for Zoro?

I really like the fight between the 2, nice and intense both holding the ground!!

In case of Sanji vs Drake nice done Sanji yet Drake hasnt done anything beside using his tail that lame....ftw is that? Human form is way better for 1 vs 1 fight. I am not sure that X-Drake got Ko though, cuz we dont see like for Killer that he cant move after but well done Sanji.

Zoro saving Hyori is nice but I prefer the scene in the manga where he cut the ninja...why didnt they show that? Strange

Good action from the crew next episode Big Mom zzzzzz so annoying
This is lightning from armament haki, not conquerors haki.

Ulti showed a similar form of haki emanating from her forehead before she even collided with Luffy.

Yeah like that. Well anime like to exagerate but it not a classic harmament hacky clash but something else (coc or advanced armament hacky).
Kyoshiro aka Denjiro where do you put him in term of strength? He was in command of the flower capital and was the second scabban introduced in Oden flashback.
His him stronger than the flying 6? I think so.
Where do you put him in the scabban?
In any case Denjiro was serious in this clash :kata:
i put Denjiro same level as kinemon,

here kinemon sense the grandMaster aura