One Piece Episode 957 - Big News! An Incident That Will Affect the Seven Warlords

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 82 94.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really believe this is the best episode of the series, or at least one of the best.
Hancock is really great, usually in the anime (during the war) they made her look horrible at the opposite this time she is even better than how she was in the manga.
Other than Hancock that she is my favourite character, there is even Garp, my second favourite characters, so this is awesome.
I like that we see Alabsta's people to the news about the attempt and of Makino, Dadan and Dragon about Sabo's death (we can see that when Morgan speak about the "death" he touches Sabo's picture).
In the manga we were not able to appreciate the number of the ship after the Warlord, but it is way more than a Buster Call, for this reason I believe that it is unlikely that there is even an Admiral with them (regarding the new weapon of Vegapunk, I believe that they will be used at the final war, not against the Warlord).

Koby taking Hancock back to the Charlos sex dungeon. When the doujins become real.:akasalt:

i do wish seeing Kong and Sengoku in god valley tbh ...
Post automatically merged:

btw ...

the sexy-strong teenager look for Koby was JUST FUCKING GREAT

loved him since ep 1

the came a long way up to this point
I'm not a big fan of Coby because of how people were saying he will capture best girl Hancock but damn, he's looks sexy not gonna lie.:myman:

this episode kinda confirmed that Sabo is dead or at least supposed to have died.:josad:
It's a shame we have such a huge cliffhanger but probably have to wait a year before knowing what happened next.:lusalty:
The animation and the Prime Garp tease though..:steef::steef::steef:
You should see Blackbeard's post about Garp down here lol.:denzimote:
Literally same vibe.:akaman: