One Piece Episode 972 - The End of the Battle! Oden vs. Kaido!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
It does not matter. Millions of children will watch the episode.

The anime made the points clearer, for someone dumb like you who never understood KAIDO vs ODEN, from the beginning.
Guys need to draw and animate so that you understand the nature of things.
Man this is not a very logical argument when Oda himself took the distances from the anime presumably.

Great Episode;
Finally we got see Oden use his CoC..:finally:
King and Queen just standing by holding a torch was just a funny sight for me. Also, Queen filing in for the fodder to comment on how the "invincible Kaido got cut". lol
The Legendary Hour is upon us in the next episode and I'm not ready to say goodbye to Oden.
My only complain is how TOEI messed up the finale of Oden Vs Kaido. Here's the finale in Manga;

As we can see, Kaido didn't had any time to react between "Togen Totsuka" and Oden's final blow because he still was down on his dragon form (scales still visible along with his head and horn). He would have been down for good if not for the distraction and he knew it which is the reason why he still has PTSD. How would TOEI justify Kaido's fear and respect for Oden if he was still able to get up and face Oden after this. :wellwell:
My conclusion on the subject matter; TOEI has too much creative freedom which is not always so good.

Great Episode;
King and Queen just standing by holding a torch was just a funny sight for me. Also, Queen filing in for the fodder to comment on how the "invincible Kaido got cut". lol
The Legendary Hour is upon us in the next episode and I'm not ready to say goodbye to Oden.
My only complain is how TOEI messed up the finale of Oden Vs Kaido. Here's the finale in Manga;

As we can see, Kaido didn't had any time to react between "Togen Totsuka" and Oden's final blow because he still was down on his dragon form (scales still visible along with his head and horn). He would have been down for good if not for the distraction and he knew it which is the reason why he still has PTSD. How would TOEI justify Kaido's fear and respect for Oden if he was still able to get up and face Oden after this. :wellwell:
My conclusion on the subject matter; TOEI has too much creative freedom which is not always so good.
Did Oden use CoC consciously tho?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Great Episode;

Yeah they completely fucked up the end. Why would kaido have odent ptsd now

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You're contradicting yourself 3 times in this sentence.
[

And Who's that?
You're contradicting yourself 3 times in this sentence.
No, from the beginning it was you and your reading comprehension that were wrong, and assuming that.
And Who's that?
I insist on writing Mihawk, replacing Mi with Lo, Lo = are the initials of LOSER.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Because someone claim something that make it facts?
Unless you find some way to unmask what has been said, it will remain a fact.
Post automatically merged:

What does Mihawk have to do with this?
Just giving an answer on the same level as: "FALSE HYPER on KAIDO", that even with the false HYPER, he is still considered stronger than MIHAWK.