One Piece Episode 972 - The End of the Battle! Oden vs. Kaido!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Unless you find some way to unmask what has been said, it will remain a fact.
Post automatically merged:

Just giving an answer on the same level as: "FALSE HYPER on KAIDO", that even with the false HYPER, he is still considered stronger than MIHAWK.
No, because their statement is their opinion based on their experience. Since they haven't fought everyone at their strongest they can't say who's the strongest.

Remember, Zoro said he was there to cut down these so-called strongest. Are you going to ignore Zoro statement? It's funny how quickly some accept Kid and Killer statement as fact but will completely ignore Zoro's.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

No, because their statement is their opinion based on their experience. Since they haven't fought everyone at their strongest they can't say who's the strongest.

Remember, it's over said he was there to cut down these so-called strongest. Are you going to ignore Zoro statement? It's funny how quickly some accept Kid and Killer statement as fact but will completely ignore Zoro's.
:zosleepy::zosleepy::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I'm not going to debate this, I got tired of repeating the same things, the chapter title I showed him, is a fact, unless he wants to discuss chapter titles with me, but I'm not in the mood to debate a fact.
It's just it's just a title and that doesn't mean it's fact..

Chapter 1007 title is Mr raccoon dog. We know that it's referring to Chopper but we also know he's not a raccoon dog. He's a deer. Just because samurais and Beast pirates called him that doesn't mean it's fact.

I still don't get it. Why didn't kaido used hybrid from the start:kaidowhat:
Because Oda shot himself in the foot when he introduced the mighty Japanese samurai Oden who had to look great without fucking the story over to satisfy his hometown audience. You got Kanjuro feeding Kaido with all the info needed about the ambush at Udon, yet he starts in his shitty giant sluggish form.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's just it's just a title and that doesn't mean it's fact..

Chapter 1007 title is Mr raccoon dog. We know that it's referring to Chopper but we also know he's not a raccoon dog. He's a deer. Just because samurais and Beast pirates called him that doesn't mean it's fact.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
ODA is lying when writing the chapter title, as I told you, the chapter title is a fact, he calls kaido the strongest.
It is the literal interpretation of the fact.
Strongest island, this is a fact, if you want to argue that it is not true, that it is false, that it is not x, that it is not y, argue with another.

Access the tweet, mark the team of editors, send messages to ODA, stating that the title is not true, ask him to re-analyze and decide another title for the chapter.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Last edited:
WB ate that :few:

Yh right. He had more bandages on him than a bloody mummy:gonope:
He knew a cheap shot was the only way to go:goyea:

Loool this too :milaugh::milaugh:
Oh boy, seeing Kaido haters delicious tears fills me with joy.

Remember, Zoro said he was there to cut down these so-called strongest. Are you going to ignore Zoro statement? It's funny how quickly some accept Kid and Killer statement as fact but will completely ignore Zoro's.
The correct translation is ''The guy known as the strongest'', and dude fought Mihawk. Why would he say that i wonder?

Last edited:
As we can see, Kaido didn't had any time to react between "Togen Totsuka" and Oden's final blow because he still was down on his dragon form (scales still visible along with his head and horn). He would have been down for good if not for the distraction and he knew it which is the reason why he still has PTSD. How would TOEI justify Kaido's fear and respect for Oden if he was still able to get up and face Oden after this. :wellwell:
My conclusion on the subject matter; TOEI has too much creative freedom which is not always so good.
I mean, he could just remember that failure still. Like, at the end of the day, the fact he cheated to win is a huge part of what he remembers about that fight.

At the end of the day, Oden is still the only person to have ever scarred him.

Oden's work was still incomplete, and he still won the fight because Oden got distracted at the climatic moment.

Great Episode;
Finally we got see Oden use his CoC..:finally:
King and Queen just standing by holding a torch was just a funny sight for me. Also, Queen filing in for the fodder to comment on how the "invincible Kaido got cut". lol
The Legendary Hour is upon us in the next episode and I'm not ready to say goodbye to Oden.
My only complain is how TOEI messed up the finale of Oden Vs Kaido. Here's the finale in Manga;

As we can see, Kaido didn't had any time to react between "Togen Totsuka" and Oden's final blow because he still was down on his dragon form (scales still visible along with his head and horn). He would have been down for good if not for the distraction and he knew it which is the reason why he still has PTSD. How would TOEI justify Kaido's fear and respect for Oden if he was still able to get up and face Oden after this. :wellwell:
My conclusion on the subject matter; TOEI has too much creative freedom which is not always so good.
I don't think Oda would allow them to change that if he didn't want to, its a major thing.