Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

So after 12 years only guys like Shanks,BB,Luffy etc can become stronger but for some wierd reason Mihawk stayed at that level and he didnt grow any more. Logic.
Shanks gave his arm for Luffy and the new era which caused his haki to massively bloom and become a yonko.
BB got two fruits.
Luffy went from a rookie to the top of the world.

Mihawk seems content with his black blade and pretend clashes.

Shanks gave his arm for Luffy and the new era which caused his haki to massively bloom and become a yonko.
BB got two fruits.
Luffy went from a rookie to the top of the world.

Mihawk seems content with his black blade and pretend clashes.
The mihawk debate reminds me many years ago when i had the same discussion in AP forums about Garp when he appeared in EL and and later in MF and many idiots kept insisting that he is not strong and he's just the strongest VA. The discussion was the same as "mihawk is YC" and that garp "just cornered roger and couldnt fight him, he only used naval battles" and bullshit like that.

The mihawk debate reminds me many years ago when i had the same discussion in AP forums about Garp when he appeared in EL and and later in MF and many idiots kept insisting that he is not strong and he's just the strongest VA. The discussion was the same as "mihawk is YC" and that garp "just cornered roger and couldnt fight him, he only used naval battles" and bullshit like that.
:josad: Mihawk is indeed YC now

Shanks CoC is useless against Blackbeard btw, he doesn't even use CoO to begin with

I think he uses it, but it's worthless because of his yami. Shut down his CoO for what exactly, it's not like Shanks would be allowed to blitz around freely as long as Blackbeard can pull him in

A hard counter there to his ability, the inevitable will happen

So thats why Sengoku listened to shanks and Gorosei made him talk instead of call security. He a Celestial dragon. Lmao which meams Admirals can't fught him unless they get permission too. Fraud ass Shanks
Are you sure? because last time I saw, one CD is getting punished for helping Sabo and Co. And Doflamingo is also a CD but why is he rotting in jail now?