Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I like Shanks a lot and I have him in my top5 and all, but how did he just "jump" or rather "fly" 2 miles up into the sky? Are them bros serious? Look at that.. He could move across Dressrosa in mere seconds with that kinda ability and without any sky walk or Geppo movement aswell. Not even Kaido can do that and he has levitation like flight in hybrid and TB speed.

People are powerscaling sweat and here I'm wondering how he can fly at top speed lol
The jump isnt that far fetched tbh, grounded characters have been shown leaping beyond where they could reach time and again. Three instances I can think of are Zoro leaping over Kaido during the Roof dragon twister and the final dragon damnation on King. Hybrid Kaido also leaped really high when he hit gear 5 Luffy with a Ragnarok when Luffy was in his giant mode iirc.

Also what do you think of the flame on gryphon? To me it seems very familiar, kinda like the overflowing ryou that surrounds Zoro's swords when he uses Enma like on the roof or King of hell.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@comrade @ConquistadoR @ZenZu

Any thoughts on different treatments of Goroseis about C.D. being pirated. Doffy got arrested while Shanks got to sit with 5 elders.

Before the arrest of Doffy, was there any information about how he could be dangerous for WG or just got arrested by marines ?
Nah Doffy is a different case entirely.

He had dirt on the Celestial Dragons in the form of information on the some national treasure that was within Mariejoa. He said with that treasure & immortality granted by the Op Op, one can rule the world. They initally tried to kill him but once he became too powerful and couldn't be taken out, they were forced to work with him and he essentially had them by the balls which is probably how he was made a Warlord. [1][2][3]

Imo, if Shanks is truly of Celestial Dragon lineage - it explains why both Sengoku & Gorosei said "Only because it's you..." when he made them end the war & met them in private respectively. He either has some dirt on the CDs like Doffy did or the WG does care about former CDs.

Base Kaido died to Magma though confirming even the strongest Yonkou is highly vulnerable to Akainu's element as the panels literally made it seem like he was disintegrating immediately after landing in the lava pit.

Base Kaido has superior durability feats to BM.
We now know that Pluton is right below Ancient Wano. Coincidentally Kaido got sent right below Ancient Wano. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda has been intentionally vague about Kaido’s fate because Kaido has something to do with Pluton now

@comrade @ConquistadoR @ZenZu

Any thoughts on different treatments of Goroseis about C.D. being pirated. Doffy got arrested while Shanks got to sit with 5 elders.

Before the arrest of Doffy, was there any information about how he could be dangerous for WG or just got arrested by marines ?
Doffy knows about the secrets of the CDs inner circle. Like revealing their secret treasure would shake the world. Though Shanks may or may not know those secrets though.

We know Shanks at some point was found by Roger being an orphan, while Doffy's family was cast out due to their father's decision.

Also, Shanks is one of the most powerful and influencial people, if that matters, and tries to keep balance and peace. If he is a CD (has it been confirmed?) we may get additional info on it.

Me? Thats been my point all along lol.

Imo, Shanks is the endgame. Tied in with Oda's comments about the character, how all of this relates to One Piece, and his hidden motives, I don't believe BB "is" the end of the story.

I do however believe Shanks and BB are AT the end of the story together. Many sides will collide in the final arc I'm sure, but I think this story physically ends when Luffy returns the hat (whether that's bitter sweet or not) and not before.

We have to remember that Oda claims the ending has never changed. Blackbeard wasn't a concept in Chapter 1, but Shanks actually was.

My personal opinion, hopefully people don't get offended lol
Where can you find info on how early Blackbeard was created?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece film red Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece film Red Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Film 'Red' Spoilers Discussion Thread" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also, avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Shanks downplayer be like: Shanks is a rat and he's a snitch he's a Gorosei bootlicker

Oda: lemme make Shanks have massively faster-than-light combat speed to the point that he breaks a raining bullets of light, one by one at that, using pure speed, then proceed to unavoidably corner Kizaru. Oh btw its all without him needing to cancel out his opponent's devil fruit ability even when he did that from miles away in manga. Shanks just wanna show off his speed for kinks:josad:

Oda: lemme make Shanks have massively faster-than-light combat speed to the point that he breaks a raining bullets of light, one by one at that, using pure speed, then proceed to unavoidably corner Kizaru. Oh btw its all without him needing to cancel out his opponent's devil fruit ability even when he did that from miles away in manga. Shanks just wanna show off his speed for kinks
Wait, is that real?