"I will kick your ass after I dealt with Kaido"

These were Luffy's words back in FI and even WCI
Only in WCI

In FI, he said stay where you are, I will come to new world, and kick ur ass

No mention of "after Kaido"

Then in Wano "we will beat Kaido, Orochi and Big Mom"
Basically saying all 3 are going down this arc

So... which Luffy is the truthful one is up to interpretation

I'll just say if Big Mom will be a main villain for a third arc, I'll pass on that stupid boring arc, and just get the important ancient details from wiki... and I promise you.... Oda will lose most of fandom during that shitty arc if happened.. he better taker her down here and bring new enemies instead if he wants more views

Did I miss something about Elbaf? Or is it yall theorizing that will be the next arc?
It is where most believe that the next arc or next big arc will take place, though I wouldn't be too surprised if there is one or two countries visited by the Straw Hats before.

Anyway the Straw Hat Pirates will surely find their way there, some expect that it will be here that they will meet the Red-Hair Pirates so Luffy and Usopp can reunite with Shanks and Yasopp respectively.

I also think that Big Mom and her family will be involved in the story somehow given BM's story and unresolved issues with the giants here.

Awakening is just like Luffy holding out on G4 until it was neccessary. Yes to the a whole new power, we just don't know what Luffy's would be.
It's not like that at all. You can spam awakening for hours (look at Katakuri). Gear 4 has a hard 30 minute time limit.

Luffy had a reason for holding back due to its time limitation, Doflamingo (and Katakuri) had 0 reason other than plot. Literally this crap trope

So what is the concensus about where this Saga ends? Wano or beyond? Personally I'm not sure anymore. With the new advertisement for Magazine 10 indicating the Final Arc/Saga is coming, I wonder if Wano is certainly meant to be the end of it. I personally would have thought all 4 would clash at Elbaf or God Valley or something, unless its poised to happen in Wano?

It really depends on how Act 3 ends. If they lose and there is a slight timeskip, then i can see Blackbeard having had enough time to take whatever he took (Pluton), raid WCI for the road poneglyph and possibly Pudding (since she is poised to be able to read them with her third eye, though she hasn't figured it out), then come to Wano to take Kaido and Luffy's road poneglyph copies. Granted, this all could just happen later, but Id love it if the 4 Yonkos did clash before the end of this saga, it'd be the only chance we'd get.

I am still confused about how Rocks plays into all of this. That much is still very interesting

Wonder if this is Imu foreshadowing of some kind. Did s/he stop some cataclysmic event or the Ancient Weapons in the past and that's why they are King of the World in the present day?

Find the mention of "God-King" odd, it's not something I think has been said anywhere else in One Piece. Might just be nothing though.
For which panel are you talking about ? The panel is deleted .

Does anybody wonder what lifelong debt Kaidou owes to Big mom, like, did Oda drop that Plotline?
It just hasn't been brought up yet. It was only mentioned in the early 900's.

Also pretty convinced Oda doesn't forget plotlines considering what he's had brought back in the past. Hell, he referenced Shiki again after 400 chapters and he's not even a character we've seen outside of Chapter 0.

Anyway, my guess is that she "rescued" him somehow. I still think that Kaido's origins begin at Punk Hazard. There are still mysteries there yet unanswered with Gigantification and I feel like Kaido and his Numbers are a biproduct of that event.