Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The live-action cast is out. Netflix tweeted it out accidentally and deleted it. I'm fine with everyone except Sanji, lol. That choice looks so bad, lol. Maybe he looks better with the hair and all, or so I hope. Usopp, Nami and Zoro are perfect. Luffy's cast is as good as it could get considering how hard it is to find a perfect match for him.

B

Ballel

The live-action cast is out. Netflix tweeted it out accidentally and deleted it. I'm fine with everyone except Sanji, lol. That choice looks so bad, lol. Maybe he looks better with the hair and all, or so I hope. Usopp, Nami and Zoro are perfect. Luffy's cast is as good as it could get considering how hard it is to find a perfect match for him.

Usopp is good, Luffy is OK, Nami&Zoro... meh

Sanji looks like a crackhead who attends Trump rallies

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

LMAO.
Sanji is young Eminem.

Will Sanji be Enel's child on this Live Action? :usoprice: