Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We don't know if those people seeing an early raw version is real or not, but I'll always be skeptical on the internet.
What we do know is that this Baste person is just a random that was banned from our server, is salty, immature and wants to shit on the show.
I don't know. Most of the information we find regarding the LA is on the internet. And it is usually confirmed much later on. I dont see a rando lying about this, not with that much detail. If this was a troll, they'd be making their fake claims on the reddit or a bigger platform for visibility. Not an obscure 100 view video comment section. Personally I believe it. So I dont think this baste person means harm at all

I don't know. Most of the information we find regarding the LA is on the internet. And it is usually confirmed much later on. I dont see a rando lying about this, not with that much detail. If this was a troll, they'd be making their fake claims on the reddit or a bigger platform for visibility. Not an obscure 100 view video comment section. Personally I believe it. So I dont think this baste person means harm at all
:pepebusi: Hi there, you sound very reasonable... except that last part, I might disagree a little bit.

That bit about Mackenyu stealing the spotlight seems credible. He is definitely a seasoned actor, and he knows his assignment for Zoro. In addition, he has experience with fights scenes, and swords from my previous post. That scene where he fights, and kills the Baroque Works agent sounds awesome. However, it turns One Piece into Rurouni Kenshin/ Vagabond. Luffy is the one who has to set the tone for the series which is a goofy, epic colorful, and fun adventure. Zoro has always been very popular but he never completely outshined the MC. I am not saying they should delete a great scene but its important to know where to put it in the season.

If the producers can read my post I would suggest that the Netflix series follows a similar pattern to how the anime started its run. Begin the story when Luffy is already grown up because audiences tend not to like little boys. Tease Nami from the get go because everybody loves her (don't hesitate to take liberties), and introduce Zoro as quickly as possible. Don't hesitate to give Mackenyu a shirtless scene sometimes its all you need to keep people's attention.

That's disappointing
I was interested in it a little cuz I'm a fan of RE games, guess I will ignore it then
I am not even sure the RE games need live action films, or series at this point. RE2 remake is possibly the greatest interactive horror film ever made. Its as realistic as you can get, and they used face models of real people. Re Rebirth still looks amazing today.

I’m in this picture and I don’t like it

:suresure:

Kiri told me that Mackenyu was perfect for Mosshead. I made my research and fell on that music video :catblush:

B

Ballel