Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who?
I didn't see the series, I was just commenting on the post Warchief made.

But anyway, green hair doesn't exist lol. But red hair does.....
Red hair is more important, nobody except Sanji focus on Zoro's hair. Shanks gets called red hair all the time, his pirate crew is called that etc
He has red hair like the manga Shanks has, if you look better at the trailer you'll see...

This current situation really takes me back to when the Dragonball live action movie trailer was released. Everyone was very excited (myself included) and just ignored that the trailer was garbage. Even after the movie was released some tried to fool themselves saying it wasn't bad, if you ask them about it now everyone says it's bad.
I feel this will be the same.
To me the trailer looks like a typical anime to live action production. Bad special effect, even bad acting and everyone looks like they are cosplaying. I really can't understand that anyone could think this could be decent after seeing the trailer and deep down I think they know they are just fooling themselves.

Have you seen the trailer?
Yes,check out different moments with her, you will see
Post automatically merged:

This current situation really takes me back to when the Dragonball live action movie trailer was released. Everyone was very excited (myself included) and just ignored that the trailer was garbage. Even after the movie was released some tried to fool themselves saying it wasn't bad, if you ask them about it now everyone says it's bad.
I feel this will be the same.
To me the trailer looks like a typical anime to live action production. Bad special effect, even bad acting and everyone looks like they are cosplaying. I really can't understand that anyone could think this could be decent after seeing the trailer and deep down I think they know they are just fooling themselves.
I asked few people who didn't watch One Piece and all of them said that trailer was fine

I actually remember that,at least in my country,everyone hated the Dragon Ball live action project since the beginning. There were also the first "Hitler in the movie The Fall" parody videos made about that movie lol
This live action seems actually very similar to the manga,maybe too much? I think manga fans will actually like it,but casual audience will hate it.
No one likes the live action dragon ball. They made Goku a high schooler :suresure: