Status
Not open for further replies.
you answered your own claim against me "can town disbelieve a miller claim. yes" thats all that needs to be said - ive given further reasoning for it and questioned you for it, i placed a vote on you and you followed up with an OMGUS read.

you doubled down and said something like blah blah blah reasoning is scum and proceeded to continue doing such, thus by your own admission and logic you are scum.
No, the reasons matter. Your sole reason is “miller claim bad”. That’s not enough. That’s disbelieving a miller claim simply for the sake of it and that doesn’t track.

you went and said i forgot whos content was weak after stating you are just fluffing and not taking the game serious after i had just called you out on doing the opposite. ill be honest you arent looking to good here doc.
It was Rhea, and yeah, I fluffed for a good chunk of this game, but that’s not the same as posting weak reads or content without meat. And I’ve not been try harding this game, I’ve been laid back and having fun and just trying to pick up what I can between shit posting instead of trying to hard analyze everything and kick under every rock like I have in the past.

I’m not gonna go back and forth on this anymore. We’ll leave this for people who catch up to give their takes on this and go from there.

I don’t think we’re getting any further. This is an impasse.

town

flower-town lean
muugan-town lean
midnight-town lean
juliet-opening post lean town for this when ever she tries to friend me when town/and i'm town. etc
seven-trying to help with info, lean town for this
charlie-lean town from some of her post
mr reloaded
mango
lhea-town lean.

indie

indigo
blue(100% indie if go past track record)

rest null, or lean scum. will have to see more from mention sus list. :sus:

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
town

flower-town lean
muugan-town lean
midnight-town lean
juliet-opening post lean town for this when ever she tries to friend me when town/and i'm town. etc
mr reloaded
mango
lhea-town lean.

indie
indigo

if Tpin is in this game, is he auto scum?

town

flower-town lean
muugan-town lean
midnight-town lean
mr reloaded
mango
lhea-town lean.

indie
indigo

Mention sus list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.