Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Normally there are 1 group of mafia, a set of independents and the rest town

but in big games like this it's a high chance there are 2 rivalling mafia groups

Group 1 vs Group 2 kind of thing
This seems likely. Two groups of Mafia, Indies and Towns. Since this is OP themed there will be Navy, Pirates,Revolutionaries and Civilians? :choppawhat:

THE ONE PIECE IS REAL was triggered!

''Do you have what it takes to find it? Gurarara.... I'm sure you do! Try it then! Only those who show the willpower necessary will manage!

Go on and claim it for yourself!

The most active players in the game will run a higher chance of finding this legendary treasure.''

For sure this will be bd up like Mario kart mafia

Indigo claimed Indie Swordsmith that showed up in the WU, but at the wrong time so the claim was sussed max.
Kurozumi Seven's redirect ability somehow told him that Flowa walked into a post trap. Idk how that works for the love of god.
Then some Prof vs Muugen where im still scratching my head as to whether its faction1 vs faction2 or just two ppl going at each other for pretty much no reason. I gotta re read that most probably.

Didn't Kurozumi Seven make some newbie mistakes in recent Blue's game as scum? May be scum here as well.

why would i drop it when its something you said shrugged off and stated i was playing dumb yet you are the one who seems to being such.

you answered your own claim against me "can town disbelieve a miller claim. yes" thats all that needs to be said - ive given further reasoning for it and questioned you for it, i placed a vote on you and you followed up with an OMGUS read.

you doubled down and said something like blah blah blah reasoning is scum and proceeded to continue doing such, thus by your own admission and logic you are scum.

you went and said i forgot whos content was weak after stating you are just fluffing and not taking the game serious after i had just called you out on doing the opposite. ill be honest you arent looking to good here doc.
Ratchet also claimed miller, any thoughts on him?

quotes mixed up, updated

town
updated.

flower-town lean
muugen-town lean
midnight-town lean
juliet-opening post lean town for this when ever she tries to friend me when town/and i'm town. etc
seven-trying to help with info, lean town for this
charlie-lean town from some of her post
mr reloaded
mango
lhea-town lean.
dr watson
prof--50/50 do lean town could be town vs town with him and muugen
null-

indie
indigo
blue(100% indie if go past track record)

sus
ekko-sus because voting did not look good because indie excuse.
rat-always sus
t-pin-blind vote on ekko vote,
des-laying low

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Agreed with sus on Ekko who started with indie hunting and Destroya.

Why do you town read Muugen? Prof looks better to me in their exchange.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bit busy at the moment.

Indigo's claim is fine and reads genuine enough. I wish he had claimed it unprompted and without initially lying, but I can absolutely see him making a character designed like this to not have to engage directly with scum hunting so I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

Wasn't a fan of how Kurozumi handled information on Flower. Last game he hummed and harred over claiming and it was made very clear to him (he was scum so it was intentional), I actually suspect it was done to get a rise out of Flower.

Have some thoughts over the Muugen Prof interlocution, cliff notes are I think Muugen's position was very ambivalent and he has leaned into interacting with the easy stuff here. Not up to date with the rest and won't be for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.